This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 07/07/2015 at 08:45 am.
The Emerging Technology and Research Advisory Committee (ETRAC) will meet on July 23, 2015, 8:30 a.m., Room 3884, at the Herbert C. Hoover Building, 14th Street between Pennsylvania and Constitution Avenues NW., Washington, DC The Committee advises the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration on emerging technology and research activities, including those related to deemed exports.
Thursday, July 23
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Opening Remarks by the Assistant Secretary for Export Administration
3. Review and discussion of new Export Control Reform Initiative Activities
4. Report on the June Conference by the Association of University Export Control Officials
5. Comments from the Public
6. Reports from ETRAC Committee members of their assigned Categories in reviewing the Export Administration Regulations
7. Report on Air Force Office of Scientific Research-recent international technologies exchange meeting & Emerging Technologies under consideration
8. Committee Administration matters
The open session will be accessible via teleconference to 20 participants on a first come, first serve basis. To the conference, submit inquiries to Ms. Yvette Springer at Yvette.Springer@bis.doc.gov, no later than July 16, 2015.
A limited number of seats will be available for the public session. Reservations are not accepted. To the extent that time permits, members of the public may present oral statements to the Committee. The public may submit written statements at any time before or after the meeting. However, to facilitate the distribution of public presentation materials to the Committee members, the Committee suggests that presenters forward the public presentation materials prior to the meeting to Ms. Springer via email.
For more information, call Yvette Springer at (202) 482-2813.Start Signature
Dated: July 2, 2015.
Committee Liaison Officer.
[FR Doc. 2015-16671 Filed 7-7-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-JT-P