United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of Commission Business Meeting.
Date and Time: Friday, July 17, 2015; 10:00 a.m. EST.
Place: 1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC.
Start Further Info
Start Printed Page 39993
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the briefing and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at email@example.com at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Update on OCRE Staffing requirements to complete outstanding reports
- Discussion on the topic for Statutory Enforcement Report for FY 2016
- Discussion on number of briefing topics and reports for FY 2016 projects
- Discussion and vote on Part A of Peaceful Coexistence report
- Discussion on proposals for forwarding the NY State Advisory Committee report on juvenile solitary confinement
III. Management and Operations
IV. State Advisory Committee (SAC) Appointments
- South Carolina
V. Adjourn Meeting
End Supplemental Information
Dated: July 8, 2015.
Chief of Regional Programs Unit, U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
[FR Doc. 2015-17188 Filed 7-9-15; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P