Election Assistance Commission
DATE AND TIME:
Tuesday, July 28, 2015 at 1:00 p.m.
The Grand Hyatt Hotel, 1000 H St NW., Washington, DC 20001, Phone: (202) 582-1234.
This meeting will be open to the public.
ITEMS FOR DISCUSSION:
- EAC Transition Report Regarding Accessibility Awareness
- Disability Research
- Disability Access and Study of Online Voter Registration
- Disability Rights—Technical Assistance to Election Officials and Poll Worker Training Materials
- Voting and the Visually Impaired
- 2014 Election Administration and Voting Survey (EAVS)
- Advisory Opinions
- EAC Future VVSG Working Group White Paper: The Goals for Future Federal Voting System Standards Development Efforts
The Commission will receive a presentation on an EAC Transition Report regarding accessibility awareness. The Commission will receive presentations on the following topics: Disability Research; Disability Access and Study of Online Voter Registration; Disability Rights and Technical Assistance to Election Officials and Poll Worker Training Materials; and Voting and the Visually Impaired. The Commission will receive a presentation on the 2014 Election Administration and Voting Survey (EAVS). The Commission may consider future development goals of the voluntary voting system guidelines (VVSG) presented in a Future VVSG Working Group White Paper. The Commission will consider advisory opinions. The Commission may consider other administrative matters.
PERSON TO CONTACT FOR INFORMATION:
Bryan Whitener, Telephone: (301) 563-3961.
Submitted: July 20, 2015.
Director of Communications & Clearinghouse.
[FR Doc. 2015-18099 Filed 7-20-15; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6820-KF-P