This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 08/05/2015 at 11:15 am.
United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of Commission Business Meeting.
Date and Time: Friday, August 14, 2015; 10:00 a.m. EST.
Place: 1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Suite 1150, Washington, DC.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Lenore Ostrowsky, Acting Chief, Public Affairs Unit (202) 376-8591.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the briefing and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at email@example.com at least seven business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This meeting is open to the public.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Program Planning
- Budget Status
- OCRE Contractor Update
- Discussion and vote on 2015 Statutory Enforcement Report on The State of Civil Rights at Immigration Detention Facilities, Part A and B
- Discussion and vote on part A of Peaceful Coexistence report
- Discussion and vote on two topics for 2016 Commission reports
- Discussion and vote on dates for Future Commission Business Meetings
III. Management and Operations
- Staff Director Report
- Reports by SAC Chairs for Nevada and Illinois
IV. State Advisory Committee (SAC) Appointments
- South Dakota
V. Adjourn MeetingStart Signature
Dated: August 4, 2015.
Chief, Regional Programs Unit, U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.
[FR Doc. 2015-19541 Filed 8-5-15; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE P