This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 08/18/2015 at 08:45 am.
National Aeronautics and Space Administration.
The National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) published a final rule in the Federal Register on Thursday, March 12, 2015 (80 FR 12935), as part of the NASA Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (NFS) regulatory review. That final rule became effective on April 13, 2015, however the date of effectivity for the affected clauses was inadvertently omitted. This document corrects the final rule by adding the missing clause dates and makes other minor editorial changes.
Effective: August 19, 2015.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Manuel Quinones, NASA, Office of Procurement, Contract and Grant Policy Division, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone (202) 358-2143.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
NASA published a final rule in the Federal Register on March 12, 2015, which became effective April 13, 2015. This rule is part of the NASA FAR Supplement regulatory review. As published, the rule contains errors due to inadvertent omission of affected clause dates and other errors that need to be corrected. Specifically, clause date of “APR 2015” is to be added to NFS 1852.215-77, 1852.219-11, 1852.219-18, 1852.219-75, 252.219-77, 1852.219-79, 1852.223-71, 1852.223-73, 1852.227-11, 1852.227-14, 1852.227-70, 1852.227-71, 1852.227-72, 1852.227-84, 1852.227-85, 1852.227-86, and 1852.227-88. NASA is not altering the text of these NFS clauses, but merely adding the missing clause dates. Additionally, NFS clause prescription at 1809.206-71 was correctly removed. However, the corresponding clause at 1852.209-70 should also have been removed and reserved at amendatory instruction no. 66 on page 12945 (80 FR 12945).Start List of Subjects
List of Subject in 48 CFR Parts 1837 and 1852
- Government procurement
Federal Register Liaison.
Accordingly, 48 CFR part 1852 is amended as follows:Start Part
PART 1852—SOLICITATION PROVISIONS AND CONTRACT CLAUSESEnd Part Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 1852 continues to read as follows:End Amendment Part
2. Amend sections 1852.215-77, 1852.219-11, 1852.219-18, 1852.219-75, 252.219-77, 1852.219-79, 1852.223-71, 1852.223-73, 1852.227-70, 1852.227-71, 1852.227-72, 1852.227-84, 1852.227-85, 1852.227-86, and 1852.227-88 by removing “MONTH/YEAR” and adding “APR 2015” in its place.End Amendment Part
3. Remove and reserve section 1852.209-70.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
4. Amend section 1852.216-88:End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
a. By removing clause date of “JAN 1997” and adding “APR 2015” in its place.End Amendment Part Start Amendment Part
b. By revising the second sentence in paragraph (a)(1). The revision reads as follows:End Amendment Part
(a) * * *
(1) * * * The performance incentive becomes effective when the item is put into service. * * *
6. Amend in sections 1852.227-11 and 1852.227-14 by removing “DATE” and adding “APR 2015” in its place.End Amendment Part End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 2015-20418 Filed 8-18-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7510-13-P