This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 08/19/2015 at 08:45 am.
Postal Regulatory Commission.
The Commission is noticing a recent Postal Service filing concerning a modification to a Global Reseller Expedited Package Contracts 2 negotiated service agreement. This notice informs the public of the filing, invites public comment, and takes other administrative steps.
Comments are due: August 21, 2015.
Submit comments electronically via the Commission's Filing Online system at http://www.prc.gov. Those who cannot submit comments electronically should contact the person identified in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section by telephone for advice on filing alternatives.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
David A. Trissell, General Counsel, at 202-789-6820.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Table of Contents
II. Notice of Commission Action
III. Ordering Paragraphs
On August 13, 2015, the Postal Service filed notice that it has agreed to a Modification to the existing Global Reseller Expedited Package Contracts 2 negotiated service agreement approved in this docket. In support of its Notice, the Postal Service includes a redacted copy of the Modification and a certification of compliance with 39 U.S.C. 3633(a), as required by 39 CFR 3015.5.
The Postal Service also filed the unredacted Modification and supporting financial information under seal. The Postal Service seeks to incorporate by reference the Application for Non-Public Treatment originally filed in this docket for the protection of information that it has filed under seal. Notice at 1.
The Modification would extend the prices and other terms of the original agreement to February 17, 2016.
II. Notice of Filings
The Commission invites comments on whether the changes presented in the Postal Service's Notice are consistent with the policies of 39 U.S.C. 3632, 3633, or 3642, 39 CFR 3015.5, and 39 CFR part 3020, subpart B. Comments are due no later than August 21, 2015. The public portions of these filings can be accessed via the Commission's Web site (http://www.prc.gov).
The Commission appoints Kenneth R. Moeller to represent the interests of the general public (Public Representative) in this docket.
III. Ordering Paragraphs
It is ordered:
1. The Commission reopens Docket No. CP2014-71 for consideration of matters raised by the Postal Service's Notice.
2. Pursuant to 39 U.S.C. 505, the Commission appoints Kenneth R. Moeller to serve as an officer of the Commission (Public Representative) to represent the interests of the general public in this proceeding.
3. Comments are due no later than August 21, 2015.
4. The Secretary shall arrange for publication of this order in the Federal Register.Start Signature
By the Commission.
Ruth Ann Abrams,
1. Notice of the United States Postal Service of Filing Modification to a Negotiated Service Agreement, August 13, 2015 (Notice).Back to Citation
[FR Doc. 2015-20579 Filed 8-19-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7710-FW-P