This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 08/24/2015 at 08:45 am.
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Housing—Federal Housing Commissioner, HUD.
The proposed information collection requirement described below will be submitted to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review, as required by the Paperwork Reduction Act. The Department is soliciting public comments on the subject proposal.
Comments Due Date: October 26, 2015.
Interested persons are invited to submit comments regarding this proposal. Comments should refer to the proposal by name and/or OMB Control Number and should be sent to: Reports Liaison Officer, Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 7th Street SW., Washington, DC 20410, Room 9120 or the number for the Federal Information Relay Service (1-800-877-8339).Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Kevin Stevens, Director, Home Mortgage Insurance Division, Office of Single Family Program Development, Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 7th Street SW., Washington, DC 20410, telephone (202) 708-2121 (this is not a toll free number) for copies of the proposed forms and other available information.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This notice informs the public that HUD is seeking approval from OMB for the information collection described in Section A.
A. Overview of Information Collection
Title of Information Collection: Title I Property Improvement and Manufactured Home Loan Programs.
OMB Control Number, if applicable: 2502-0328.
Type of Request: Extension of currently approved collection.
Description of the need for the information and proposed use: Title I loans are made by private sector lenders and insured by HUD against loss from defaults. HUD uses this information to evaluate individual lenders on their overall program performance. The information collected is used to determine insurance eligibility and claim eligibility.
Agency form numbers, if applicable: HUD-637, 646, 27030, 55013, 55014, 56001, 56001-MH, 56002, 56002-MH, & SF 3881.
- Lenders approved to make insured Title I loans
- Manufacturers of manufactured homes
- Applicants for property improvement loans
- Applicants for manufactured home loans
Estimation of the total numbers of hours needed to prepare the information collection:
Estimated Number of Respondents: 10,733.
Estimated Number of Responses: 59,790.
Frequency of Response: 1.
Average Hours per Response: 17.03.
Total Estimated Burdens: 43,049.
B. Solicitation of Public Comment
This notice is soliciting comments from members of the public and affected parties concerning the collection of information described in Section A on the following:
(1) Whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility; (2) The accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information; (3) Ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and (4) Ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond; including through the use of appropriate automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
HUD encourages interested parties to submit comment in response to these questions.
Section 3507 of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. Chapter 35.Start Printed Page 51589
Status of the proposed information collection: This is an extension of a currently approved collection.Start Signature
Dated: August 13, 2015.
Janet M. Golrick,
Associate General Deputy Assistant Secretary for Housing-Associate Deputy Federal Housing Commissioner.
[FR Doc. 2015-20925 Filed 8-24-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4210-67-P