Department of Justice.
The Department of Justice (DOJ) will submit the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
Comments are encouraged and will be accepted for 60 days until November 9, 2015.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
If you have additional comments especially on the estimated public burden or associated response time, suggestions, or need a copy of the proposed information collection instrument with instructions or additional information, please contact Mr. Neil Ryder, Director—Internal Review and Evaluation Office, United States Department of Justice, Justice Management Division, Two Constitution Square, 145 N Street NE., Room 8W-222, Washington, DC 20530.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Written comments and suggestions from the public and affected agencies concerning the proposed collection of information are encouraged. Your comments should address one or more of the following four points:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Evaluate whether and if so how the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected can be enhanced; and
- Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
Overview of This Information Collection
1. Type of Information Collection: New Collection.
2. The Title of the Form/Collection: Acquisition 360 Survey.
3. The agency form number, if any, and the applicable component of the Department sponsoring the collection:
Form number: None.
Component: Department of Justice, Justice Management Division.
4. Affected public who will be asked or required to respond, as well as a brief abstract:
Primary: Business or other for-profit.
Other: Not-for-profit institutions and Federal Government stakeholders.
Abstract: The Department of Justice (DOJ) Senior Procurement Executive will use the information to help identify DOJ acquisition process improvements and increase customer satisfaction.
5. An estimate of the total number of respondents and the amount of time estimated for an average respondent to respond: An estimated 450 respondents will take 20 minutes to complete the survey.
6. An estimate of the total public burden (in hours) associated with the collection: The estimated annual public burden associated with this collection is 150 hours.
If additional information is required contact: Jerri Murray, Department Clearance Officer, United States Department of Justice, Justice Management Division, Policy and Planning Staff, Two Constitution Square, 145 N Street NE., Room 3E-405B, Washington, DC 20530.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: September 2, 2015.
Department Clearance Officer for PRA, U.S. Department of Justice.
[FR Doc. 2015-22523 Filed 9-4-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4410-ML-P