Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of submission to the Office of Management and Budget; request for comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review. The information collection is entitled, “Financial Protection Requirements and Indemnity Agreements.”
Submit comments by November 2, 2015.
Submit comments directly to the OMB reviewer at: Vlad Dorjets, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0039), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503; telephone: 202-395-7315, email: email@example.com.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Tremaine Donnell, NRC Clearance Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-6258; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@nrc.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
I. Obtaining Information and Submitting Comments
A. Obtaining Information
Please refer to Docket ID NRC-2015-0119 when contacting the NRC about the availability of information for this action. You may obtain publicly-available information related to this action by any of the following methods:
Federal rulemaking Web site: Go to http://www.regulations.gov and search for Docket ID NRC-2015-0119.
NRC's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS): You may obtain publicly-available documents online in the ADAMS Public Documents collection at http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/adams.html. To begin the search, select “ADAMS Public Documents” and then select “Begin Web-based ADAMS Search.” For problems with ADAMS, please contact the NRC's Public Document Room (PDR) reference staff at 1-800-397-4209, 301-415-4737, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The supporting statement is available in ADAMS under Accession No. ML15197A162.
NRC's PDR: You may examine and purchase copies of public documents at the NRC's PDR, Room O1-F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852.
NRC's Clearance Officer: A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by contacting the NRC's Clearance Officer, Tremaine Donnell, Office of Information Services, U.S. Start Printed Page 59200Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-6258; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@nrc.gov.
B. Submitting Comments
The NRC cautions you not to include identifying or contact information in comment submissions that you do not want to be publicly disclosed in your comment submission. All comment submissions are posted at http://www.regulations.gov and entered into ADAMS. Comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove identifying or contact information.
If you are requesting or aggregating comments from other persons for submission to the OMB, then you should inform those persons not to include identifying or contact information that they do not want to be publicly disclosed in their comment submission. Your request should state that comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove such information before making the comment submissions available to the public or entering the comment into ADAMS.
Under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the NRC recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to OMB for review entitled, “Financial Protection Requirements and Indemnity Agreements.” The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on June 16, 2015 (80 FR 34464).
1. The title of the information collection: 10 CFR part 140, “Financial Protection Requirements and Indemnity Agreements.”
2. OMB approval number: 3150-0039.
3. Type of submission: Extension.
4. The form number if applicable: Not applicable.
5. How often the collection is required or requested: On occasion, as needed for the licensees to meet their responsibilities called for in Sections 170 and 193 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954.
6. Who will be required or asked to respond: Licensees authorized to operate reactor facilities in accordance with Title 10 of the Code of Federal Regulations (10 CFR) part 50, or a holder of a combined license under 10 CFR part 52, and licensees authorized to construct and operate a uranium enrichment facility in accordance with 10 CFR parts 40 and 70.
7. The estimated number of annual responses: 102.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 101.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to comply with the information collection requirement or request: 803.
10. Abstract: Information submitted by licensees pursuant to 10 CFR part 140 enables the NRC to assess (a) the financial protection required of licensees and for the indemnification and limitation of liability of certain licensees and other persons pursuant to Section 170 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, as amended, and (b) the liability insurance required of uranium enrichment facility licensees pursuant to Section 193 of the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, as amended.
End Supplemental Information
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 28th day of September 2015.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of Information Services.
[FR Doc. 2015-24914 Filed 9-30-15; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P