Department of Veterans Affairs.
Interim final rule; correcting amendment.
The Department of Veterans Affairs published in the Federal Register of December 1, 2015, a document amending its medical regulations that implement section 101 of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014. In that rule, two paragraphs were inadvertently removed. This document corrects that error.
Effective on April 25, 2016.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Kristin J. Cunningham, Veterans Health Administration, (202) 382-2508 (this is not a toll-free number).
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) published in the Federal Register of December 1, 2015, a document amending its medical regulations that implement section 101 of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014. 80 FR 74991. Inadvertently paragraphs (a)(1) and (a)(2) of 38 CFR 17.1530 were removed. This document corrects that error.
Start List of Subjects
End List of Subjects
- Administrative practice and procedure
- Alcohol abuse
- Day care
- Dental health
- Drug abuse
- Government contracts
- Grant programs-health
- Grant programs-veterans
- Health care
- Health facilities
- Health professions
- Health records
- Mental health programs
- Nursing homes
- Reporting and recordkeeping requirements
- Travel and transportation expenses
For reasons set forth in the preamble, the Department of Veterans Affairs Start Printed Page 24027amends 38 CFR part 17 with the following correcting amendment:
Start Amendment Part
1. The authority citation for part 17 continues to reads as follows: End Amendment Part
Start Amendment Part
2. In § 17.1530, add paragraphs (a)(1) and (2) to read as follows: End Amendment Part
Eligible entities and providers.
(a) * * *
(1) Not a part of, or an employee of, VA; or
(2) If the provider is an employee of VA, is not acting within the scope of such employment while providing hospital care or medical services through the Veterans Choice Program.
* * * * *
End Supplemental Information
Dated: April 19, 2016.
William F. Russo,
Office of Regulation Policy & Management, Office of the General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 2016-09475 Filed 4-22-16; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 8320-01-P