Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
EPA has received applications to register pesticide products containing active ingredients not included in any currently registered pesticide products. Pursuant to the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), EPA is hereby providing notice of receipt and opportunity to comment on these applications.
Comments must be received on or before September 19, 2016.
Submit your comments, identified by docket identification (ID) number and the File Symbol of interest as shown in the body of this document, by one of the following methods:
Start Further Info
Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the online instructions for submitting comments. Do not submit electronically any information you consider to be Confidential Business Information (CBI) or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute.
Mail: OPP Docket, Environmental Protection Agency Docket Center (EPA/DC), (28221T), 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001.
Hand Delivery: To make special arrangements for hand delivery or delivery of boxed information, please follow the instructions at http://www.epa.gov/dockets/contacts.html. Additional instructions on commenting or visiting the docket, along with more information about dockets generally, is available at http://www.epa.gov/dockets.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Robert McNally, Biopesticides and Pollution Prevention Division (7511P), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; main telephone number: (703) 305-7090; email address: BPPDFRNotices@epa.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this action apply to me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are an agricultural producer, food manufacturer, or pesticide manufacturer. The following list of North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) codes is not intended to be exhaustive, but rather provides a guide to help readers determine whether this document applies to them. Potentially affected entities may include:
- Crop production (NAICS code 111).
- Animal production (NAICS code 112).
- Food manufacturing (NAICS code 311).
- Pesticide manufacturing (NAICS code 32532).
B. What should I consider as I prepare my comments for EPA?
1. Submitting CBI. Do not submit this information to EPA through regulations.gov or email. Clearly mark the part or all of the information that you claim to be CBI. For CBI information in a disk or CD-ROM that you mail to EPA, mark the outside of the disk or CD-ROM as CBI and then identify electronically within the disk or CD-ROM the specific information that is claimed as CBI. In addition to one complete version of the comment that includes information claimed as CBI, a copy of the comment that does not contain the information claimed as CBI must be submitted for inclusion in the public docket. Information so marked will not be disclosed except in accordance with procedures set forth in 40 CFR part 2.
2. Tips for preparing your comments. When preparing and submitting your comments, see the commenting tips at http://www.epa.gov/dockets/comments.html.
II. Registration Applications
EPA has received applications to register pesticide products containing active ingredients not included in any currently registered pesticide products. Pursuant to the provisions of FIFRA section 3(c)(4) (7 U.S.C. 136a(c)(4)), EPA is hereby providing notice of receipt and opportunity to comment on these applications. Notice of receipt of these applications does not imply a decision by the Agency on these applications.
1. File Symbol: 84059-EI. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2016-0386. Applicant: Marrone Bio Innovations, 1540 Drew Ave., Davis, CA 95618. Product name: MBI-110 EP. Active ingredient: Fungicide and bactericide—Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain F727 at 96.4%. Proposed use: For control or suppression of fungal and bacterial plant diseases, including those affecting agricultural crops.
2. File Symbol: 84059-EO. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2016-0386. Applicant: Marrone Bio Innovations, 1540 Drew Ave., Davis, CA 95618. Product name: MBI-110 TGAI. Active ingredient: Fungicide and bactericide—Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain F727 at 100%. Proposed use: For manufacturing of Bacillus amyloliquefaciens strain F727 pesticide products.
3. File Symbol: 90866-EN. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2016-0260. Applicant: Spring Trading Co., 203 Dogwood Trl., Magnolia, TX 77354 (on behalf of CH Biotech R&D Co. Ltd., No. 121 Xian An Rd., Xianxi Township, Changhua County 50741 Taiwan). Product name: Triacontanol 20 SP. Active ingredient: Plant regulator—1-Triacontanol at 19.2%. Proposed use: For use on agricultural crops, including cereal grains, fruiting vegetables, stone fruit, nut crops, and cotton.
Start Printed Page 55192
End Supplemental Information
Dated: August 10, 2016.
Robert C. McNally,
Director, Biopesticides and Pollution Prevention Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. 2016-19762 Filed 8-17-16; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P