This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 08/22/2016 at 08:45 am.
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Department of Justice.
The Department of Justice (DOJ), Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), will submit the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995. The proposed information collection was previously published in the Federal Register 81 FR 39956, on June 20, 2016, allowing for a 60-day comment period.
Comments are encouraged and will be accepted for an additional 30 days until September 22, 2016.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
If you have additional comments especially on the estimated public burden or associated response time, suggestions, or need a copy of the proposed information collection instrument with instructions or additional information, please contact Shawn Stevens, ATF Industry Liaison, Federal Explosives Licensing Center, 244 Needy Road, Martinsburg, WV 25405, at telephone: 304-616-4421. Written comments and/or suggestions can also be directed to the Office of Management and Budget, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attention Department of Justice Desk Officer, Washington, DC 20503 or sent to OIRA_submissions@omb.eop.gov.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
Written comments and suggestions from the public and affected agencies concerning the proposed collection of information are encouraged. Your comments should address one or more of the following four points:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;Start Printed Page 57616
- Evaluate whether and if so how the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected can be enhanced; and
- Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
Overview of This Information Collection
1. Type of Information Collection: Extension, without change, of a currently approved collection.
2. The Title of the Form/Collection: Notification of Change of Mailing or Premise Address.
3. The agency form number, if any, and the applicable component of the Department sponsoring the collection:
Form number: None.
Component: Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, U.S. Department of Justice.
4. Affected public who will be asked or required to respond, as well as a brief abstract:
Primary: Business or other for-profit.
Other: Individuals or households.
Abstract: During the term of a license or permit, a licensee or permittee may move his business or operations to a new address at which he intends to regularly carry on his business or operations, without procuring a new license or permit. However, in every case, the licensee or permittee shall notify the Chief, Federal Explosives Licensing Center of the change. This collection of information is contained in 27 CFR 555.54.
5. An estimate of the total number of respondents and the amount of time estimated for an average respondent to respond: An estimated 1,000 respondents will take 10 minutes to respond.
6. An estimate of the total public burden (in hours) associated with the collection: The estimated annual public burden associated with this collection is 170 hours.
If additional information is required contact: Jerri Murray, Department Clearance Officer, United States Department of Justice, Justice Management Division, Policy and Planning Staff, Two Constitution Square, 145 N Street NE., Room 3E-405B, Washington, DC 20530.Start Signature
Dated: August 18, 2016.
Department Clearance Officer for PRA, U.S. Department of Justice.
[FR Doc. 2016-20077 Filed 8-22-16; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4410-FY-P