United States International Trade Commission.
Notice of submission of request for approval of a questionnaire to the Office of Management and Budget. This notice is being given pursuant to the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35).
Purpose of Information Collection: The information requested by the questionnaire is for use by the Commission in connection with investigation No. 332-557, Aluminum: Competitive Conditions Affecting the U.S. Industry. The investigation was instituted under section 332(g) of the Tariff Act of 1930 (19 U.S.C. 1332(g)) at the request of the House Committee on Ways and Means (the Committee). The Commission expects to deliver its report to the Committee by June 26, 2017.
Summary of Proposal:
(1) Number of forms submitted: 1.
(2) Title of form: Unwrought and Wrought Aluminum Questionnaire.
(3) Type of request: New.
(4) Frequency of use: Industry questionnaire, single data gathering, scheduled for 2016.
(5) Description of respondents: U.S. producers of unwrought and wrought aluminum.
(6) Estimated number of questionnaires to be mailed: 280.
(7) Estimated total number of hours to complete the questionnaire per respondent: 12 hours.
(8) Information obtained from the questionnaire that qualifies as confidential business information will be so treated by the Commission and not disclosed in a manner that would reveal the individual operations of a firm.
Additional Information or Comment: Copies of the questionnaire and supporting documents may be obtained from project leader Karl Tsuji (firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-205-3434) or deputy project leader Mihir Torsekar (email@example.com or 202-205-3350). Comments about the proposal should be directed to the Office of Management and Budget, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Room 10102 (Docket Library), Washington, DC 20503, ATTENTION: Docket Librarian. All comments should be specific, indicating which part of the questionnaire is objectionable, describing the concern in detail, and including specific suggested revisions or language changes. Copies of any comments should be provided to Kirit Amin, Chief Information Officer, U.S. International Trade Commission, 500 E Street SW., Washington, DC 20436, who is the Commission's designated Senior Official under the Paperwork Reduction Act.
General information concerning the Commission may also be obtained by accessing its Internet address (https://www.usitc.gov). Hearing-impaired individuals are advised that information on this matter can be obtained by contacting the TDD terminal on 202-205-1810. Persons with mobility impairments who will need special assistance in gaining access to the Commission should contact the Secretary at 202-205-2000.
By order of the Commission.
Issued: August 23, 2016.
Lisa R. Barton,
Secretary to the Commission.
[FR Doc. 2016-20567 Filed 8-26-16; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7020-02-P