United States Commission on Civil Rights.
Notice of Commission Business Meeting.
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of the rules and regulations of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights, and the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA), that a Business Meeting of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights will be convened at 10 a.m. on Friday, September 9, 2016.
Friday, September 9, 2016, at 10 a.m. EST.
National Place Building, 1331 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., 11th Floor, Suite 1150, Washington, DC 20425 (Entrance on F Street NW.).
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Brian Walch, Communications and Public Engagement Director. Telephone: (202) 376-8371; TTY: (202) 376-8116; Email: email@example.com.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
This business meeting is open to the public.
Hearing-impaired persons who will attend the briefing and require the services of a sign language interpreter should contact Pamela Dunston at (202) 376-8105 or at firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days before the scheduled date of the meeting.
I. Approval of Agenda
II. Business Meeting
A. Program Planning
- Discussion and Vote on Press Release on National Voting Rights Act Report
- Discussion and Vote on Press Release on 2016 Statutory Enforcement Report
- Discussion and Vote on Commission Statement on Hispanic Heritage Month
- Update on Preliminary 60th Anniversary Planning by Brian Walch
B. State Advisory Committees.
- Missouri SAC Chair, S. David Mitchell presentation of the Committee Report on Police—Community Relations in Missouri
- State Advisory Committee Appointments
- North Carolina
C. Management and Operations.
- Discussion on October Meeting with Special Guest Sylvia Mendez to discuss her experiences as the plaintiff in Mendez v. Westminster.
- Completion of Web site Migration.
- Staff Director's Report.
III. Adjourn Meeting
End Supplemental Information
Dated: September 2, 2016.
Director, Communications and Public Engagement.
[FR Doc. 2016-21670 Filed 9-2-16; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 6335-01-P