This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 09/12/2016 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
DATES AND TIMES:
October 19, 2016; 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m., October 20, 2016; 8:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Stafford I, Room 1235, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
TYPE OF MEETING:
Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Suite 705, 4201 Wilson Blvd., Arlington, Virginia 22230. Phone 703-292-8500.
May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
PURPOSE OF MEETING:
To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight on support for geoscience research and education including atmospheric, geo-space, earth, ocean and polar sciences.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Directorate and NSF activities and plans
- Committee of Visitor Reports
- Update on GEO Education Activities
- Presentation on Reproducibility of Research Results
- Meeting with the NSF Director and CIOStart Printed Page 62926
Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Division Subcommittee Meetings
- Briefing on NSF Activities Related to Broader Participation and Broader Impacts
- Action Items/Planning for Spring 2017 Meeting
Dated: September 8, 2016.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2016-21955 Filed 9-12-16; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P