In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Engineering (CEOSE) Advisory Committee Meeting (#1173).
Dates/Time: October 13, 2016; 8:00 a.m.-Noon; October 14, 2016; 1:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation (NSF), 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230.
To help facilitate your entry into the building, please contact Vickie Fung (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or prior to October 10, 2016.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Dr. Bernice Anderson, Senior Advisor and CEOSE Executive Secretary, Office of Integrative Activities (OIA)/Office of Director, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230. Contact Information: email@example.com.
Minutes: Meeting minutes and other information may be obtained from the CEOSE Executive Secretary at the above address or the Web site at http://www.nsf.gov/od/oia/activities/ceose/index.jsp.
Purpose of Meeting: To study data, programs, policies, and other information pertinent to the National Science Foundation and to provide advice and recommendations concerning broadening participation in science and engineering.
- Opening Statement and Chair Report by the CEOSE Chair
- NSF Executive Liaison Report
- Updates from the Federal Liaisons
- Panel Presentations: NSF INCLUDES (Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discovers in Engineering and Science)
- Discussion: 2015-2016 CEOSE Biennial Report to Congress
- Discussion: An Accountability System for Broadening Participation in STEM
- Discussion: Reports by CEOSE Liaisons to NSF Advisory Committees
- Working Session: Chapter Three of the 2015-2016 CEOSE Biennial Report to Congress
Dated: September 12, 2016
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2016-22213 Filed 9-14-16; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P