In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Name: Advisory Committee for Engineering #1170.
Date/Time: October 19, 2016; 12:00 p.m. to 6:15 p.m., October 20, 2016; 8:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Room 375, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
Type of Meeting: OPEN.
Contact Person: Evette Rollins, National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 505, Arlington, Virginia 22230; 703-292-8300.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to engineering programs and activities.
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Directorate for Engineering Report
- NSF Big Ideas
- Perspective from the Director's Office
- Future of Center-scale Multidisciplinary Engineering Research: Study Update
- Division of Engineering Education and Centers (EEC) Overview
- EEC Committee of Visitors Report
Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Small Business Innovation Research Subcommittee Report
- Division of Industrial Innovation and Partnerships (IIP) Overview
- IIP Committee of Visitors Report
- NSF INCLUDES/CEOSE Workshop Report
- NSF Strategic Planning Process
- Roundtable on Big Ideas and Strategic Recommendations for ENG
Dated: September 20, 2016.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2016-22917 Filed 9-22-16; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P