This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 10/13/2016 at 08:45 am.
In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation announces the following meeting:
Advisory Committee for International Science and Engineering (#25104).
DATE AND TIME:
November 28, 2016; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; November 29, 2016; 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
National Science Foundation, 4121 Wilson Boulevard, Stafford II, Suite 1155.01, Arlington, Virginia 22230.
TYPE OF MEETING:
Claire Hemingway, National Science Foundation, 4121 Wilson Boulevard, Stafford II, Suite 1155.77, Arlington, Virginia 22230; 703-292-7135.
PURPOSE OF MEETING:
To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to international programs and activities.
Monday, November 28, 2016 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Status of OISE program realignment
- Continuation of International Strategy for the NSF Big Ideas, including report out by OISE staff on Big Ideas working groups
- Follow up on Engagement with Africa session, reviewing list to be provided by Dr. Nkem Khumbah
- Engagement with China session, including discussion with Nancy Sung who will be present
- Analysis of the overseas offices (Closed Session)
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Discussion of mission/vision of Countries and Regions Cluster
- Presentation on status of OISE data analytics
- Meet with NSF leadership
Reason for Closing: Session having to do with Analysis of Overseas Offices may properly be closed to the public under 5 U.S.C. 552b(c), (2) of the Government in the Sunshine Act.Start Signature
Dated: October 7, 2016.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2016-24848 Filed 10-13-16; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P