Enforcement and Compliance, International Trade Administration, Department of Commerce.
The Department of Commerce (the Department) has completed its administrative review of the countervailing duty (CVD) order on aluminum extrusions from the People's Republic of China (PRC) for the January 1, 2014 through December 31, 2014 period of review (POR). We have determined that mandatory respondents Jangho and Zhongya received countervailable subsidies during the POR. The final net subsidies are listed below in the section entitled “Final Results of Administrative Review.”
Effective December 20, 2016.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Davina Friedmann or Tyler Weinhold, AD/CVD Operations, Office VI, Enforcement and Compliance, International Trade Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce, 1401 Constitution Avenue NW., Washington, DC 20230; telephone: (202) 482-0698 or (202) 482-1121, respectively.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
The Department selected Jangho 
and Zhongya 
as mandatory respondents in this administrative review of the CVD order 
on aluminum extrusions from Start Printed Page 92779the PRC. The Department issued the Preliminary Results of this administrative review on June 3, 2016, and published them in the Federal Register on June 13, 2016.
At that time, we invited interested parties to comment on the Preliminary Results. On June 9, 2016, we received a case brief from Wuxi Huida Aluminum Co., Ltd. (Wuxi Huida), a non-selected respondent.
On July 13, 2016 and July 22, 2016, we granted parties extensions of time to submit case and rebuttal briefs.
On July 18, 2016, we received case briefs from the Aluminum Extrusions Fair Trade Committee (Petitioner), the Government of China (GOC), Jangho, and RMD Kwikform North America, Inc. (RMD).
On July 28, 2016, we received rebuttal briefs from the Petitioner and Jangho.
On August 4, 2016, the Department released draft cash deposit and liquidation instructions, and on August 9, 2016, released a letter inviting comments on these draft instructions.
On August 11, 2016, RMD and Jangho Americas, importers of subject merchandise, submitted comments on the draft customs instructions.
While the Department received a request for a hearing, that request was subsequently withdrawn; therefore, the Department did not conduct a hearing for the instant administrative review.
The Department extended the final results of this administrative review on October 4, 2016 and October 20, 2016.
On November 14, 2016, the Department extended the deadline for the final results to November 20, 2016.
Scope of the Order
The merchandise covered by the order is aluminum extrusions which are shapes and forms, produced by an extrusion process, made from aluminum alloys having metallic elements corresponding to the alloy series designations published by The Aluminum Association commencing with the numbers 1, 3, and 6 (or proprietary equivalents or other certifying body equivalents).
Imports of the subject merchandise are provided for under the following categories of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States (“HTSUS”): 9405.99.40.20, 8418.104.22.168, 9031.90.90.95, 7622.214.171.124, 7609.00.00, 7610.10.00, 7610.90.00, 7615.10.30, 7615.10.71, 7615.10.91, 7615.19.10, 7615.19.30, 7615.19.50, 7615.19.70, 7615.19.90, 7615.20.00, 7616.99.10, 7616.99.50, 8479.89.98, 8479.90.94, 8513.90.20, 9403.10.00, 9403.20.00, 7604.21.00.00, 7604.29.10.00, 7604.29.30.10, 7604.29.30.50, 7604.29.50.30, 7604.29.50.60, 7608.20.00.30, 7608.20.00.90, 8302.10.30.00, 8302.10.60.30, 8302.10.60.60, 8302.10.60.90, 8302.20.00.00, 8302.30.30.10, 8302.30.30.60, 8302.41.30.00, 8302.41.60.15, 8302.41.60.45, 8302.41.60.50, 8302.41.60.80, 8302.42.30.10, 8302.42.30.15, 8302.42.30.65, 8302.49.60.35, 8302.49.60.45, 8302.49.60.55, 8302.49.60.85, 8302.50.00.00, 8302.60.90.00, 8305.10.00.50, 8306.30.00.00, 84126.96.36.199, 84188.8.131.52, 8418.99.80.05, 84184.108.40.206, 84220.127.116.11, 8419.90.10.00, 8422.90.06.40, 8473.30.20.00, 8473.30.51.00, 8479.90.85.00, 8486.90.00.00, 8487.90.00.80, 8503.00.95.20, 8508.70.00.00, 8515.90.20.00, 8516.90.50.00, 8518.104.22.168, 8517.70.00.00, 8529.90.73.00, 8522.214.171.124, 85126.96.36.199, 8538.10.00.00, 85188.8.131.52, 8708.29.50.60, 8708.80.65.90, 8803.30.00.60, 9013.90.50.00, 9013.90.90.00, 9401.90.50.81, 9403.90.10.40, 9403.90.10.50, 9403.90.10.85, 9403.90.25.40, 9403.90.25.80, 9403.90.40.05, 9403.90.40.10, 9403.90.40.60, 9403.90.50.05, 9403.90.50.10, 9403.90.50.80, 9403.90.60.05, 9403.90.60.10, 9403.90.60.80, 9403.90.70.05, 9403.90.70.10, 9403.90.70.80, 9403.90.80.10, 9403.90.80.15, 9403.90.80.20, 9403.90.80.41, 9403.90.80.51, 9403.90.80.61, 9506.11.40.80, 9506.51.40.00, 9506.51.60.00, 9506.59.40.40, 9506.70.20.90, 9506.91.00.10, 9506.91.00.20, 9506.91.00.30, 9506.99.05.10, 9506.99.05.20, 9506.99.05.30, 9506.99.15.00, 9506.99.20.00, 9506.99.25.80, 9506.99.28.00, 9506.99.55.00, 9506.99.60.80, 9507.30.20.00, 9507.30.40.00, 9507.30.60.00, 9507.90.60.00, and 9603.90.80.50.
The subject merchandise entered as parts of other aluminum products may be classifiable under the following additional Chapter 76 subheadings: 7610.10, 7610.90, 7615.19, 7615.20, and 7616.99, as well as under other HTSUS chapters. In addition, fin evaporator coils may be classifiable under HTSUS numbers: 84184.108.40.206 and 84220.127.116.11. Although the HTSUS subheadings are provided for convenience and customs purposes, our written description of the scope of the order, which is contained in the Start Printed Page 92780accompanying Issues and Decision Memorandum is dispositive.
Analysis of Comments Received
All issues raised in the parties' briefs are addressed in the Issues and Decision Memorandum, dated concurrently with this notice, and which is hereby adopted by this notice. A list of issues addressed is attached to this notice at Appendix I. The Issues and Decision Memorandum is a public document and is on file electronically via Enforcement and Compliance's Antidumping and Countervailing Duty Centralized Electronic Service System (ACCESS). ACCESS is available to registered users at http://access.trade.gov; the Issues and Decision Memorandum is available to all parties in the Central Records Unit (CRU), Room B8024 of the main Department of Commerce building. In addition, a complete version of the Issues and Decision Memorandum can be accessed directly at http://enforcement.trade.gov/frn/. The signed and electronic versions of the Issues and Decision Memorandum are identical in content.
The Department conducted this review in accordance with section 751(a)(1)(A) of the Tariff Act of 1930, as amended (the Act). For each of the subsidy programs found countervailable, we find that there is a subsidy, i.e., a government-provided financial contribution that gives rise to a benefit to the recipient, and that the subsidy is specific.
For a full description of the methodology underlying all of the Department's conclusions, including any determination that relied upon the use of adverse facts available pursuant to sections 776(a) and (b) of the Act, see the Issues and Decision Memorandum.
Partial Rescission of Review
For those companies named in the Initiation Notice 
for which all review requests have timely been withdrawn, we are rescinding this administrative review in accordance with 19 CFR 351.213(d)(1). These companies are listed at Appendix II to this notice. For these companies, countervailing duties shall be assessed at rates equal to the rates of the cash deposits for estimated countervailing duties required at the time of entry, or withdrawal from warehouse, for consumption, during the POR, in accordance with 19 CFR 351.212(c)(2).
Also, between July 1, 2015 and August 1, 2015, the Department timely received no-shipment certifications from certain companies. In the Preliminary Results, the Department stated its intention to rescind the review with respect to these companies. The Department inquired with U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) whether these companies had shipped merchandise to the United States during this review period,
and CBP provided no evidence to contradict the claims made by these companies. However, these companies were also included in the Petitioner's timely withdrawal of its review requests, and because no party other than the Petitioner requested a review of these companies, the Department is rescinding the administrative review of these companies pursuant to 19 CFR 351.213(d)(1).
Rate for Non-Selected Companies Under Review
In this review, and in addition to the two selected mandatory respondents, there are 45 companies for which a review was requested and not rescinded (non-selected companies). For these non-selected companies, we could not calculate a rate by weight averaging Jangho's and Zhongya's individual rates, as Zhongya's rate is based entirely on adverse facts available.
Instead, for these final results, we based the non-selected companies' rate on the subsidy rate calculated for Jangho. For further information on the calculation of the non-selected companies' rate, refer to the section in the Issues and Decision Memorandum entitled, “Final Ad Valorem Rate for Non-Selected Companies Under Review.”
Final Results of Administrative Review
In accordance with 19 CFR 351.221(b)(5), we determine the following final net subsidy rates for the 2014 administrative review:
|Allied Maker Limited||16.08|
|A-Plus Industries Ltd||16.08|
|Asia Pacific Industrial (Group) Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Birchwoods (Lin'an) Leisure Products Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Changzhou Jinxi Machinery Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Classic & Contemporary Inc||16.08|
|Dongguang Aoda Aluminum Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Dongguan Dazhan Metal Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Dongguan Golden Tiger Hardware Industrial Co., Ltd||16.08|
|ETLA Technology (Wuxi) Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Fenghua Metal Product Factory||16.08|
|Foshan Golden Source Aluminum Products Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Foshan Guangcheng Aluminium Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Genimex Shanghai, Ltd||16.08|
|Global Hi-Tek Precision Limited||16.08|
|Global Point Technology (Far East) Limited||16.08|
|Start Printed Page 92781|
|Golden Dragon Precise Copper Tube Group, Inc||16.08|
|Gold Mountain International Development, Ltd||16.08|
|Guangdong Whirlpool Electrical Appliances Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Guang Ya Aluminium Industries Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Hebei Xusen Wire Mesh Products Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Jackson Travel Products Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Jiangsu Shengrun Industry Co, Ltd||16.08|
|Jiangsu Susun Group (HK) Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Jiangsu Zhenhexiang New Material Technology Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Johnson Precision Engineering (Suzhou) Co Ltd||16.08|
|JMA (HK) Company Limited||16.08|
|Kam Kiu Aluminum Products Sdn Bhd||16.08|
|Markem Imaje China (China) Co. Ltd||16.08|
|Metaltek Group Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Ningbo Haina Machine Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Ningbo Innopower Tengda Machinery Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Ningbo Yinzhou Sanhua Electric Machine Factory||16.08|
|Precision Metal Works Ltd||16.08|
|Sapa Profiles (Shanghai) Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Shanghai Automobile Air-Conditioner Accessories Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Shanghai Tongtai Precise Aluminum Alloy Manufacturing Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Summit Heat Sinks Metal Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Suzhou New Hongji Precision Part Co||16.08|
|Taishan City Kam Kiu Aluminium Extrusion Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Taizhou United Imp & Export Corp., Ltd||16.08|
|Tianjin Jinmao Import & Export Corp., Ltd||16.08|
|Whirlpool Canada L.P||16.08|
|Whirlpool Microwave Products Development Ltd||16.08|
|Wuxi Huida Aluminum Co., Ltd||16.08|
|Zhejiang Dongfeng Refrigeration Components Co., Ltd||16.08|
The Department intends to issue appropriate assessment instructions directly to CBP, 15 days after publication of these final results of review, to liquidate shipments of subject merchandise entered, or withdrawn from warehouse, for consumption on or after January 1, 2014, through December 31, 2014, at the ad valorem rates listed above.
Cash Deposit Requirements
The Department also intends to instruct CBP to collect cash deposits of estimated countervailing duties in the amounts indicated above for each company listed on shipments of subject merchandise entered, or withdrawn from warehouse, for consumption on or after the date of publication of the final results of this administrative review. For all non-reviewed firms, we will instruct CBP to collect cash deposits of estimated countervailing duties at the most recent company-specific or all-others rate applicable to the company, as appropriate. Accordingly, the cash deposit requirements that will be applied to companies covered by this order, but not examined in this administrative review, are those established in the most recently completed segment of the proceeding for each company. These cash deposit requirements, when imposed, shall remain in effect until further notice.
Administrative Protective Order
This notice serves as a reminder to parties subject to administrative protective order (APO) of their responsibility concerning the disposition of proprietary information disclosed under APO in accordance with 19 CFR 351.305(a)(3). Timely written notification of return or destruction of APO materials or conversion to judicial protective order is hereby requested. Failure to comply with the regulations and the terms of an APO is a sanctionable violation.
We are issuing and publishing these results in accordance with sections 751(a)(1) and 777(i)(1) of the Act.
Dated: December 12, 2016.
Assistant Secretary for Enforcement and Compliance.
List of Topics Discussed in the Final Decision Memorandum
List of Comments
Scope of the Order
Partial Rescission of Review
Application of Adverse Facts Available Subsidy Rate for Zhongya
Analysis of Comments
Comment 1: Whether the Department Should Revise the Sales Denominator for Jangho Group Company to Exclude Revenues Derived from Services.
Comment 2: Whether Jangho's Curtain Wall and Window Wall Products Fall Within the Scope of the Aluminum Extrusions Order, Such That They Are Subject to this Review.
Comment 3: Whether the Department Can Countervail the Provision of Aluminum Extrusions for Less Than Adequate Remuneration (LTAR).
Comment 4: Whether the Department Can Countervail the Provision of Glass for LTAR.
Comment 5: Whether the Department Can Include the Subsidy Rates Determined for the Aluminum Extrusions for LTAR and Glass for LTAR Programs in its Calculation of the CVD Rate For Non-Selected Respondents.
Comment 6: Whether the Producers and Suppliers From Which Jangho Purchased Aluminum Extrusions and Glass During the Period of Review (POR) Are Government Authorities Within the Meaning of Section 771(5)(B) of the Act.
Comment 7: Whether the Provision of Aluminum Extrusions for Less-Than-Adequate Remuneration (LTAR) Program and the Glass for LTAR Program are Specific.
Comment 8: Whether the Department Should Use Tier I (China) Benchmarks to Determine the Adequacy of Start Printed Page 92782Remuneration for Jangho's Aluminum Extrusions and Glass Purchases.
Comment 9: Whether Commercial Loans from PRC Banks to Aluminum Extrusions Producers are Covered by the Policy Loans Program Previously Countervailed by the Department.
Comment 10: Whether the Department's Benchmark Interest Rate Computations are Arbitrary, Unsupported by the Record, or Unlawful.
Comment 11: Whether the Preferential Tax Policies for High or New Technology Enterprises Program and the Tax Offset for Research and Development Program are Specific.
Comment 12: Whether the Department has the Authority to Investigate or Countervail the Technology Innovation Assistance Fund (the Niulanshan Industrial Development Center—Technology Products Fund), Enterprise Technology Center Fund, and Trade Promotion and Brand Building Fund (the 2014 Guangdong Trade Promoting by Science & Tech and Brand Building Fund).
Comment 13: Whether the Department Erred in its Calculations of Benchmark Aluminum Extrusions and Glass Prices.
Comment 14: Whether the Department Should Include Exports of Merchandise Under HTS Heading 7610.10 in its Calculation of Benchmark Aluminum Extrusions Prices.
Comment 15: Whether the Department Erred by Excluding Wuxi Huida From the List of Companies for Which the Department Calculated a Net Countervailable Subsidy Rate.
Comment 16: Whether the Department Erred by Including Jiangsu Susun Among the List of Companies for Which the Department Intends to Rescind the Administrative Review.
Comment 17: The Department's Liquidation Instructions to United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Should Ensure That All of Jangho's Entries Remain Suspended Pursuant to the Preliminary Injunction Granted in December 2014.
List of Companies for Which We Are Rescinding this Administrative Review 
1. Acro Import and Export Co.
2. Activa International Inc.
3. Alnan Aluminum Co. Ltd.
4. Aluminicaste Fundicion de Mexico
5. Bracalente Metal Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
6. Changshu Changshen Aluminum Products Co., Ltd.
7. Changzhou Tenglong Auto Parts Co., Ltd.
8. China Zhongwang Holdings, Ltd.
9. Chiping One Stop Industrial & Trade Co., Ltd.
10. Clear Sky Inc.
11. Cosco (J.M.) Aluminum Co., Ltd.
12. Danfoss Micro Channel Heat Exchangers (Jia Xing) Co., Ltd.
13. Dragonluxe Limited
14. Dynabright International Group (HK) Limited
15. Dynamic Technologies China
16. Ever Extend Ent. Ltd.
17. First Union Property Limited
18. Foreign Trade Co. of Suzhou New & High-Tech. Industrial Development Zone
19. Foshan City Nanhai Hongjia Aluminum Alloy Co., Ltd.
20. Foshan Jinlan Aluminum Co. Ltd.
21. Foshan JMA Aluminum Company Limited
22. Foshan Shanshui Fenglu Aluminum Co., Ltd.
23. Foshan Shunde Aoneng Electrical Applicances Co., Ltd
24. Foshan Yong Li Jian Aluminum Co., Ltd.
25. Fujian Sanchuan Aluminum Co., Ltd.
26. Global PMX Dongguan Co., Ltd.
27. Gran Cabrio Capital Pte. Ltd.
28. Gree Electric Appliances
29. GT88 Capital Pte. Ltd.
30. Guangdong Hao Mei Aluminum Co., Ltd.
31. Guangdong Jianmei Aluminum Profile Company Limited
32. Guangdong JMA Aluminum Profile Factory (Group) Co., Ltd.
33. Guangdong Nanhai Foodstuffs Imp. & Exp. Co., Ltd.
34. Guangdong Weiye Aluminum Factory Co., Ltd.
35. Guangdong Xingfa Aluminum Co., Ltd.
36. Guangdong Xin Wei Aluminum Products Co., Ltd.
37. Guangdong Yonglijian Aluminum Co., Ltd.
38. Guangzhou Mingcan Die-Casting Hardware Products Co., Ltd.
39. Hangzhou Xingyi Metal Products Co., Ltd.
40. Hanwood Enterprises Limited
41. Hao Mei Aluminum Co., Ltd.
42. Hao Mei Aluminum International Co., Ltd.
43. Hanyung Alcoba Co., Ltd.
44. Hanyung Alcobis Co., Ltd.
45. Hanyung Metal (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
46. Henan New Kelong Electrical Appliances Co., Ltd.
47. Hong Kong Gree Electric Appliances Sales Limited
48. Honsense Development Company
49. Hui Mei Gao Aluminum Foshan Co., Ltd.
50. IDEX Dinglee Technology (Tianjin) Co., Ltd.
51. IDEX Health 
52. IDEX Technology Suzhou Co., Ltd.
53. Innovative Aluminum (Hong Kong) Limited
54. iSource Asia
55. Jiangmen Qunxing Hardware Diecasting Co., Ltd.
56. Jiangsu Changfa Refrigeration Co., Ltd.
57. Jiangyin Trust International Inc.
58. Jiangyin Xinhong Doors and Windows Co., Ltd.
59. Jiaxing Jackson Travel Products Co., Ltd.
60. Jiaxing Taixin Metal Products Co., Ltd.
61. Jiuyan Co., Ltd.
62. Justhere Co., Ltd.
63. Kanal Precision Aluminum Product Co., Ltd.
64. Kromet International Inc.
65. Kunshan Giant Light Metal Technology Co., Ltd.
66. Liaoning Zhongwang Group Co., Ltd.
67. Liaoyang Zhongwang Aluminum Profile Co. Ltd.
68. Longkou Donghai Trade Co., Ltd.
69. Metaltek Metal Industry Co., Ltd.
70. Midea Air Conditioning Equipment Co., Ltd.
71. Midea International Training Co., Ltd.
72. Midea International Trading Co., Ltd.
73. Miland Luck Limited
74. Nanhai Textiles Import & Export Co., Ltd.
75. New Asia Aluminum & Stainless Steel Product Co., Ltd.
76. Nidec Sankyo (Zhejang) Corporation
77. Nidec Sankyo Singapore Pte. Ltd.
78. Ningbo Coaster International Co., Ltd.
79. Ningbo Hi Tech Reliable Manufacturing Company
80. Ningbo Ivy Daily Commodity Co., Ltd.
81. Ningbo Yili Import and Export Co., Ltd.
82. North China Aluminum Co., Ltd.
83. North Fenghua Aluminum Ltd.
84. Northern States Metals
85. PanAsia Aluminum (China) Limited
86. Pengcheng Aluminum Enterprise Inc.
87. Permasteelisa Hong Kong Ltd.
88. Permasteelisa South China Factory 
89. Pingguo Aluminum Company Limited
90. Pingguo Asia Aluminum Co., Ltd.
91. Popular Plastics Company Limited
92. Press Metal International Ltd
93. Samuel, Son & Co., Ltd.
94. Sanchuan Aluminum Co., Ltd.
95. Shangdong Huasheng Pesticide Machinery Co.
96. Shangdong Nanshan Aluminum Co., Ltd.
97. Shanghai Canghai Aluminum Tube Packaging Co., Ltd
98. Shanghai Dongsheng Metal
99. Shanghai Shen Hang Imp & Exp Co., Ltd.
100. Shenyang Yuanda Aluminum Industry Engineering Co. Ltd.
101. Shenzhen Hudson Technology Development Co., Ltd.
102. Shenzhen Jiuyuan Co., Ltd.
103. Sihui Shi Guo Yao Aluminum Co., Ltd.
104. Sincere Profit Limited
105. Skyline Exhibit Systems (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
106. Suzhou JRP Import & Export Co., Ltd.
107. Tai-Ao Aluminum (Taishan) Co. Ltd.
108. Taizhou Lifeng Manufacturing Co., Ltd.
109. tenKsolar (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
110. Tianjin Ganglv Nonferrous Metal Materials Co., Ltd.
111. Tianjin Ruxin Electric Heat Transmission Technology Co., Ltd.
112. Tianjin Xiandai Plastic & Aluminum Products Co., Ltd.
113. Tiazhou Lifeng Manufacturing Corporation/Taizhou Lifeng Start Printed Page 92783Manufacturing Corporation, Ltd.
114. Top-Wok Metal Co., Ltd.
115. Traffic Brick Network, LLC
116. Union Industry (Asia) Co., Ltd.
117. USA Worldwide Door Components (Pinghu) Co., Ltd.
118. Wenzhou Shengbo Decoration & Hardware
119. Whirlpool (Guangdong)
120. WTI Building Products, Ltd.
121. Xin Wei Aluminum Co.
122. Xin Wei Aluminum Company Limited
123. Xinya Aluminum & Stainless Steel Product Co., Ltd.
124. Yongji Guanghai Aluminium Industry Co., Ltd.
125. Zahoqing China Square Industry Limited/Zhaoqing China Square Industry Limited
126. Zhaoqing Asia Aluminum Factory Company Ltd.
127. Zhaoqing China Square Industrial Ltd.
128. Zhejiang Anji Xinxiang Aluminum Co., Ltd.
129. Zhejiang Yongkang Listar Aluminum Industry Co., Ltd.
130. Zhejiang Zhengte Group Co., Ltd.
131. Zhenjiang Xinlong Group Co., Ltd.
132. Zhongshan Daya Hardware Co., Ltd.
133. Zhongshan Gold Mountain Aluminum Factory Ltd.
134. Zhuhai Runxingtai Electrical Equipment Co., Ltd.
End Supplemental Information
[FR Doc. 2016-30581 Filed 12-19-16; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 3510-DS-P