In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces the following meeting:
Name: Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Start Printed Page 4422Engineering (CEOSE) Advisory Committee Meeting (# 1173).
Dates/Time: February 9, 2017, 1:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.; February 10, 2017, 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230.
To help facilitate your entry into the building, please contact Vickie Fung (email@example.com) on or prior to February 7, 2017.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Dr. Bernice Anderson, Senior Advisor and CEOSE Executive Secretary, Office of Integrative Activities (OIA), National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230. Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minutes: Meeting minutes and other information may be obtained from the CEOSE Executive Secretary at the above address or the Web site at: http://www.nsf.gov/od/oia/activities/ceose/index.jsp.
Purpose of Meeting: To study data, programs, policies, and other information pertinent to the National Science Foundation and to provide advice and recommendations concerning broadening participation in science and engineering.
- Opening Statement by the CEOSE Chair
- NSF Executive Liaison Report
- Presentation: NSF Big Idea—INCLUDES (Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science)
- Presentation: NSF Big Idea—Navigating the New Arctic
- Working Sessions: Accountability Workshop/Workshop Report/2015-2016 CEOSE Biennial Report
- Discussion: Future Plans for CEOSE
- Discussion: CEOSE Liaisons and Federal Liaisons Reports
- Meeting with NSF Director
Dated: January 10, 2017.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2017-00705 Filed 1-12-17; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P