This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 01/19/2017 at 08:45 am.
Corporation for National and Community Service.
The Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) has submitted a public information collection request (ICR) entitled AmeriCorps NCCC Project Completion Report for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995, Public Law 104-13, (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35). Copies of this ICR, with applicable supporting documentation, may be obtained by calling the Corporation for National and Community Service, Jacob Sgambati, at 202-606-6839 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Individuals who use a telecommunications device for the deaf (TTY-TDD) may call 1-800-833-3722 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, within February 22, 2017.
Comments may be submitted, identified by the title of the information collection activity, to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Attn: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service, by any of the following two methods within 30 days from the date of publication in the Federal Register:
(1) By fax to: 202-395-6974, Attention: Ms. Sharon Mar, OMB Desk Officer for the Corporation for National and Community Service; or
(2) By email to: email@example.com.End Preamble Start Supplemental Information Start Printed Page 7805
The OMB is particularly interested in comments which:
- Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of CNCS, including whether the information will have practical utility;
- Evaluate the accuracy of the agency's estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
- Propose ways to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
- Propose ways to minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology.
A 60-day Notice requesting public comment was published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, October 4, 2016, at Vol 81, No. 192 FR 68408. This comment period ended December 5, 2016. No public comments were received from this Notice.
Description: The AmeriCorps NCCC Project Completion Report is distributed to organizations that sponsor an AmeriCorps NCCC team in order to report on the project's implementation and assess the project's scope and community impact.
Type of Review: Renewal.
Agency: Corporation for National and Community Service.
Title: AmeriCorps NCCC Project Completion Report.
OMB Number: None.
Agency Number: None.
Affected Public: AmeriCorps NCCC Project Sponsoring Organizations.
Total Respondents: Approximately 1,000 per year.
Frequency: Once per project.
Average Time Per Response: Averages 15 minutes.
Estimated Total Burden Hours: Approximately 300 hours.
Total Burden Cost (capital/startup): None.
Total Burden Cost (operating/maintenance): None.Start Signature
Dated: January 13, 2017.
Director of Operations, AmeriCorps NCCC.
[FR Doc. 2017-01291 Filed 1-19-17; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6050-28-P