Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of submission to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB); request for comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to OMB for review. The information collection is entitled “Suspicious Activity Reporting using the Protected Web Server (PWS).”
Submit comments by March 2, 2017.
Submit comments directly to the OMB reviewer at: Vlad Dorjets, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0219), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Budget, Washington, DC 20503; telephone: 202-395-7315, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
David Cullison, NRC Clearance Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@nrc.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
I. Obtaining Information and Submitting Comments
A. Obtaining Information
Please refer to Docket ID NRC-2016-0069 when contacting the NRC about the availability of information for this action. You may obtain publicly-available information related to this action by any of the following methods:
Federal rulemaking Web site: Go to http://www.regulations.gov and search for Docket ID NRC-2016-0069. A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by accessing Docket ID NRC-2016-0069 on this Web site.
NRC's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS): You may obtain publicly-available documents online in the ADAMS Public Documents collection at http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/adams.html. To begin the search, select “ADAMS Public Documents” and then select “Begin Web-based ADAMS Search.” For problems with ADAMS, please contact the NRC's Public Document Room (PDR) reference staff at 1-800-397-4209, 301-415-4737, or by email to email@example.com. A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by accessing ADAMS Accession No. ML16158A401. The supporting statement is available in ADAMS under Accession No. ML16308A365.
NRC's PDR: You may examine and purchase copies of public documents at the NRC's PDR, Room O1-F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852.
NRC's Clearance Officer: A copy of the collection of information and related Start Printed Page 8878instructions may be obtained without charge by contacting the NRC's Clearance Officer, David Cullison, Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@NRC.GOV.
B. Submitting Comments
The NRC cautions you not to include identifying or contact information in comment submissions that you do not want to be publicly disclosed in your comment submission. All comment submissions are posted at http://www.regulations.gov and entered into ADAMS. Comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove identifying or contact information.
If you are requesting or aggregating comments from other persons for submission to the OMB, then you should inform those persons not to include identifying or contact information that they do not want to be publicly disclosed in their comment submission. Your request should state that comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove such information before making the comment submissions available to the public or entering the comment into ADAMS.
Under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the NRC recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to OMB for review entitled, “Suspicious Activity Reporting using the Protected Web Server (PWS).” The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on September 8, 2016 (81 FR 62179).
1. The title of the information collection: Suspicious Activity Reporting using the Protected Web Server (PWS).
2. OMB approval number: 3150-0219.
3. Type of submission: Extension.
4. The form number if applicable: Not applicable.
5. How often the collection is required or requested: On occasion. Reporting is done on a voluntary basis, as suspicious incidents occur.
6. Who will be required or asked to respond: Nuclear power reactor licensees provide the majority of reports, but other entities that may voluntarily send reports include fuel facilities, independent spent fuel storage installations, decommissioned power reactors, power reactors under construction, research and test reactors, agreement states, non-agreement states, as well as users of byproduct material (e.g. departments of health, medical centers, steel mills, well loggers, and radiographers.)
7. The estimated number of annual responses: 124.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 62.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to comply with the information collection requirement or request: 248 hours.
10. Abstract: NRC licensees voluntarily report information on suspicious incidents on an ad-hoc basis, as these incidents occur. This information is shared with authorized nuclear industry officials and Federal, State, and local government agencies using PWS. Information provided by licensees is considered OFFICIAL USE ONLY and is not made public.
End Supplemental Information
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 26th day of January 2017.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 2017-02054 Filed 1-30-17; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P