This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 04/03/2017 at 04:15 pm.
DATE AND TIME:
The Legal Services Corporation's Institutional Advancement Committee and Communications Sub-Committee of the Institutional Advancement Committee will meet telephonically on April 10, 2017. The meeting will commence at 3:00 p.m., EDT, and will continue until the conclusion of the Committee's agenda.
John N. Erlenborn Conference Room, Legal Services Corporation Headquarters, 3333 K Street NW., Washington, DC 20007.
Members of the public who are unable to attend in person but wish to listen to the public proceedings may do so by following the telephone call-in directions provided below.
CALL-IN DIRECTIONS FOR OPEN SESSIONS:
- Call toll-free number: 1-866-451-4981;
- When prompted, enter the following numeric pass code: 5907707348.
- Once connected to the call, your telephone line will be automatically “MUTED”.
- To participate in the meeting during public comment press #6 to “UNMUTE” your telephone line, once you have concluded your comments please press *6 to “MUTE” your line.
Members of the public are asked to keep their telephones muted to eliminate background noises. To avoid disrupting the meeting, please refrain from placing the call on hold if doing so Start Printed Page 16635will trigger recorded music or other sound. From time to time, the Chair may solicit comments from the public.
STATUS OF MEETINGS:
Open, except as noted below.
Institutional Advancement Committee—Open, except that, upon a vote of the Committee members, the meeting may be closed to the public to consider and act on recommendation of new Leaders Council invitees.*
* Any portion of the closed session consisting solely of briefings does not fall within the Sunshine Act's definition of the term “meeting” and, therefore, the requirements of the Sunshine Act do not apply to such portion of the closed session. 5 U.S.C. 552b (a) (2) and (b). See also 45 CFR 1622.2 & 1622.3.
A verbatim written transcript will be made of the closed session of the Institutional Advancement Committee meeting. The transcript of any portions of the closed session falling within the relevant provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act, 5 U.S.C. 552b(c)(6) and (10), will not be available for public inspection. A copy of the General Counsel's Certification that, in his opinion, the closing is authorized by law will be available upon request.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
Combined Institutional Advancement Committee and Communications Sub-Committee of the Institutional Advancement Committee
1. Approval of agenda
2. Leaders Council Update
3. Communications update
4. Public comment
5. Consider and act on other business
6. Consider and act on motion to adjourn the open session meeting and proceed to closed session.
7. Consider and act on motion to approve Leaders Council invitees
8. Consider and act on other business
9. Consider and act on motion to adjourn the meeting
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Katherine Ward, Executive Assistant to the Vice President & General Counsel, at (202) 295-1500. Questions may be sent by electronic mail to FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.
LSC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act. Upon request, meeting notices and materials will be made available in alternative formats to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Individuals needing other accommodations due to disability in order to attend the meeting in person or telephonically should contact Katherine Ward, at (202) 295-1500 or FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov, at least 2 business days in advance of the meeting. If a request is made without advance notice, LSC will make every effort to accommodate the request but cannot guarantee that all requests can be fulfilled.Start Signature
Dated: April 3, 2017.
Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 2017-06876 Filed 4-3-17; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P