In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces the following meeting:
NAME AND COMMITTEE CODE:
Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Engineering (CEOSE) Advisory Committee Meeting (#1173).
DATE AND TIME:
June 9, 2017; 1:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
June 10, 2017; 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230.
To help facilitate your entry into the building, please contact Vickie Fung (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or prior to June 7, 2017.
TYPE OF MEETING:
Dr. Bernice Anderson, Senior Advisor and CEOSE Executive Secretary, Office of Integrative Activities (OIA), National Science Foundation, 4201 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22230. Contact Information: email@example.com.
Meeting minutes and other information may be obtained from the CEOSE Executive Secretary at the above address or the Web site at https://www.nsf.gov/od/oia/activities/ceose/index.jsp.
PURPOSE OF MEETING:
To study data, programs, policies, and other information pertinent to the National Science Foundation and to provide advice and recommendations concerning broadening participation in science and engineering.
- Opening Statement by the CEOSE Chair
- NSF Executive Liaison Report
- Presentation: NSF Big Idea—INCLUDES (Inclusion across the Nation of Communities of Learners of Underrepresented Discoverers in Engineering and Science)
- Presentation: NSF Big Idea—Work at the Human-Technology Frontier: Shaping the Future
- Working Sessions: 2015-2016 CEOSE Biennial Report to Congress—Dissemination Strategy
- Presentation: Women, Minorities, and Persons with Disabilities in Science and Engineering Digest 2017
- Discussion: Future CEOSE Activities
- Discussion: CEOSE Liaisons and Federal Liaisons Reports
- Meeting with NSF Director and Acting Chief Operating Officer
Dated: May 8, 2017.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2017-09566 Filed 5-10-17; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P