AGENCY HOLDING THE MEETING:
Federal Maritime Commission.
TIME AND DATE:
May 24, 2017; 10:00 a.m.
800 N. Capitol Street NW., First Floor Hearing Room, Washington, DC.
The first portion of the meeting will be held in Open Session; the second in Closed Session.
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Briefing by Acting Chairman Khouri on Global Regulatory Summit
2. Briefing by Commissioner Maffei on Global Liner Shipping Conference
3. Development of 5- year Strategic Plan and Regulatory Reform Task Force Update
4. Staff Update on Global Ocean Carrier Alliances
1. Staff Update on Global Ocean Carrier Alliances
CONTACT PERSON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Rachel E. Dickon, Assistant Secretary, (202) 523 5725.
Rachel E. Dickon,
[FR Doc. 2017-10482 Filed 5-18-17; 11:15 am]
BILLING CODE 6731-AA-P