Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of submission to the Office of Management and Budget; request for comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review. The information collection is entitled, “NRC Form 4, Cumulative Occupational Exposure History”.
Submit comments by August 21, 2017.
Submit comments directly to the OMB reviewer at: Aaron Szabo, Desk Officer, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0005), NEOB-10202, Office of Management and Start Printed Page 33934Budget, Washington, DC 20503; telephone: 202-395-3621, email: email@example.com.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
David Cullison, NRC Clearance Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@nrc.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
I. Obtaining Information and Submitting Comments
A. Obtaining Information
Please refer to Docket ID NRC-2017-0066 when contacting the NRC about the availability of information for this action. You may obtain publicly-available information related to this action by any of the following methods:
Federal Rulemaking Web site: Go to http://www.regulations.gov and search for Docket ID NRC-2017-0066.
NRC's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS): You may obtain publicly-available documents online in the ADAMS Public Documents collection at http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/adams.html. To begin the search, select “ADAMS Public Documents” and then select “Begin Web-based ADAMS Search.” For problems with ADAMS, please contact the NRC's Public Document Room (PDR) reference staff at 1-800-397-4209, 301-415-4737, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by accessing ADAMS Accession No. ML17171A265. The supporting statement and Cumulative Occupational Exposure History is available in ADAMS under Accession No. ML17163A038.
NRC's PDR: You may examine and purchase copies of public documents at the NRC's PDR, Room O1-F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852.
NRC's Clearance Officer: A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by contacting the NRC's Clearance Officer, David Cullison, Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@NRC.GOV.
B. Submitting Comments
The NRC cautions you not to include identifying or contact information in comment submissions that you do not want to be publicly disclosed in your comment submission. All comment submissions are posted at http://www.regulations.gov and entered into ADAMS. Comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove identifying or contact information.
If you are requesting or aggregating comments from other persons for submission to the OMB, then you should inform those persons not to include identifying or contact information that they do not want to be publicly disclosed in their comment submission. Your request should state that comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove such information before making the comment submissions available to the public or entering the comment into ADAMS.
Under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the NRC recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to OMB for review entitled, “NRC Form 4, Cumulative Occupational Exposure History.” The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on March 28, 2017 (82 FR 15376).
1. The title of the information collection: NRC Form 4, “Cumulative Occupational Exposure History.”
2. OMB approval number: 3150-0005.
3. Type of submission: Extension.
4. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 4.
5. How often the collection is required or requested: On occasion. The NRC does not collect NRC Form 4. However, NRC inspects the NRC Form 4 records at NRC-licensed facilities.
6. Who will be required or asked to respond: NRC licensees who are required to comply with part 20 of title 10 of the Code of Federal Regulations (10 CFR).
7. The estimated number of annual responses: 227,841 (223,700 third party disclosure + 4,141 recordkeepers).
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 4,146.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to comply with the information collection requirement or request: 30,348.
10. Abstract: The NRC Form 4 is used to record the summary of an occupational worker's cumulative occupational radiation dose, including prior occupational exposure and the current year's occupational radiation exposure. The NRC Form 4 is used by licensees, and inspected by the NRC, to ensure that occupational radiation doses do not exceed the regulatory limits specified in 10 CFR 20.1501.
End Supplemental Information
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 18th day of July 2017.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 2017-15342 Filed 7-20-17; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P