This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 07/25/2017 at 08:45 am.
Susquehanna River Basin Commission.
This notice lists the approved by rule projects rescinded by the Susquehanna River Basin Commission during the period set forth in DATES.
June 1-30, 2017.
Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 4423 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110-1788.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Jason E. Oyler, General Counsel, telephone: (717) 238-0423, ext. 1312; fax: (717) 238-2436; email: email@example.com. Regular mail inquiries may be sent to the above address.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
This notice lists the projects, described below, being rescinded for the consumptive use of water pursuant to the Commission's approval by rule process set forth in 18 CFR 806.22(e) and § 806.22(f) for the time period specified above:
Rescinded Approvals by Rule Issued
1. WPX Energy Appalachia, LLC, Pad ID: M. Martin 1V, ABR-201007081.R1, Sugarloaf Township, Columbia County, Pa.; Rescind Date: June 22, 2017.
2. EOG Resources, Inc., Pad ID: PHC 10V, ABR-20090719.R1, Lawrence Township, Clearfield County, Pa.; Rescind Date: June 27, 2017.
3. EOG Resources, Inc., Pad ID: PHC Pad CC, ABR-201103027.R1, Lawrence Township, Clearfield County, Pa.; Rescind Date: June 27, 2017.
4. EOG Resources, Inc., Pad ID: PHC Pad DD, ABR-201103025.R1, Lawrence Township, Clearfield County, Pa.; Rescind Date: June 27, 2017.
5. Repsol Oil & Gas USA, LLC, Pad ID: DCNR 594 02 201, ABR-201008037.R1, Liberty Township, Tioga County, Pa.; Rescind Date: June 29, 2017.Start Signature
Dated: July 20, 2017.
Stephanie L. Richardson,
Secretary to the Commission.
[FR Doc. 2017-15609 Filed 7-25-17; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7040-01-P