This PDF is the current document as it appeared on Public Inspection on 07/26/2017 at 08:45 am.
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
EPA has received applications to register new uses for pesticide products containing currently registered active ingredients. Pursuant to the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA), EPA is hereby providing notice of receipt and opportunity to comment on these applications.
Comments must be received on or before August 28, 2017.
Submit your comments, identified by the Docket Identification (ID) Number and the EPA Registration Number of interest as shown in the body of this document by one of the following methods:
- Federal eRulemaking Portal: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the online instructions for submitting comments. Do not submit electronically any information you consider to be Confidential Business Information (CBI) or other information whose disclosure is restricted by statute.
- Mail: OPP Docket, Environmental Protection Agency Docket Center (EPA/DC), (28221T), 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001.
- Hand Delivery: To make special arrangements for hand delivery or delivery of boxed information, please follow the instructions at http://www.epa.gov/dockets/contacts.html.
Additional instructions on commenting or visiting the docket, along with more information about dockets generally, is available at http://www.epa.gov/dockets.Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Michael Goodis, Registration Division (7505P), Office of Pesticide Programs, Environmental Protection Agency, 1200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW., Washington, DC 20460-0001; main telephone number: (703) 305-7090; email address: RDFRNotices@epa.gov.End Further Info End Preamble Start Supplemental Information
I. General Information
A. Does this action apply to me?
You may be potentially affected by this action if you are an agricultural producer, food manufacturer, or pesticide manufacturer. The following list of North American Industrial Classification System (NAICS) codes is not intended to be exhaustive, but rather provides a guide to help readers determine whether this document applies to them. Potentially affected entities may include:
- Crop production (NAICS code 111).
- Animal production (NAICS code 112).
- Food manufacturing (NAICS code 311).
- Pesticide manufacturing (NAICS code 32532).
B. What should I consider as I prepare my comments for EPA?
1. Submitting CBI. Do not submit this information to EPA through regulations.gov or email. Clearly mark the part or all of the information that you claim to be CBI. For CBI information in a disk or CD-ROM that you mail to EPA, mark the outside of the disk or CD-ROM as CBI and then identify electronically within the disk or CD-ROM the specific information that is claimed as CBI. In addition to one Start Printed Page 34942complete version of the comment that includes information claimed as CBI, a copy of the comment that does not contain the information claimed as CBI must be submitted for inclusion in the public docket. Information so marked will not be disclosed except in accordance with procedures set forth in 40 CFR part 2.
2. Tips for preparing your comments. When preparing and submitting your comments, see the commenting tips at http://www.epa.gov/dockets/comments.html.
II. Registration Applications
EPA has received applications to register new uses for pesticide products containing currently registered active ingredients. Pursuant to the provisions of FIFRA section 3(c)(4) (7 U.S.C. 136a(c)(4)), EPA is hereby providing notice of receipt and opportunity to comment on these applications. Notice of receipt of these applications does not imply a decision by the Agency on these applications.
EPA Registration Number: 100-1471, 100-1475, 100-1478, 100-1480. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2017-0167. Applicant: Syngenta Crop Protection, LLC, P.O. Box 18300, Greensboro, NC 27419. Active ingredient: Benzovindiflupyr. Product type: Fungicide. Proposed use: Grasses grown for seeds. Contact: RD.
EPA Registration Number: 100-1489. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2016-0610. Applicant: Syngenta Crop Protection, LLC, P.O. Box 18300, Greensboro, NC 27419. Active ingredient: Chlorantraniliprole. Product type: Insecticide. Proposed Use: Greenhouses; commercial, ornamental plant nurseries. Contact: RD.
EPA Registration Number or File Symbol: 100-RARO. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2017-0173. Applicant: Syngenta Crop Protection, LLC, P.O. Box 18300 Greensboro, NC 27419. Active ingredient: Thiamethoxam. Product type: Insecticide. Proposed Use: Termiticide. Contact: RD.
EPA Registration Numbers: 279-3149, 279-3220, 279-3370. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2017-0072. Applicant: FMC Corporation, 2929 Walnut Street, NW., Philadelphia, PA 19104. Active ingredient: Sulfentrazone. Product type: Herbicide. Proposed use: Peppermint, spearmint, chia, teff, a crop group expansion for the stalk and stem vegetable subgroup 22A, and crop group conversions for the brassica vegetable, head and stem group 5-16, the brassica leafy greens subgroup 4/16B, and the tree nut group 14-12. Contact: RD.
EPA Registration Number: 55146-97, 55149-99. Docket ID number: EPA-HQ-OPP-2017-0089. Applicant: Nufarm Americas Inc., 4020 Aerial Center Parkway, Suite 101, Morrisville, NC 27545. Active ingredient: Oxytetracycline. Product type: Bactericide/Fungicide. Proposed use: Cherry sweet; Cherry, tart. Contact: RD.Start Signature
Dated: June 6, 2017.
Director, Information Technology and Resources Management Division, Office of Pesticide Programs.
[FR Doc. 2017-15750 Filed 7-26-17; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6560-50-P