In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces the following meeting:
NAME AND COMMITTEE CODE:
Advisory Committee for International Science and Engineering Meeting (#25104).
DATE AND TIME:
January 26, 2018; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; 703-292-8710.
TYPE OF MEETING:
Roxanne Nikolaus, Program Manager, National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; 703-292-8710.
PURPOSE OF MEETING:
To provide advice, recommendations and counsel on major goals and policies pertaining to international programs and activities.
- Update on Office of International Science and Engineering activities
- Strategic reviews of Directorate international collaboration
- Readout from December 4-6, 2017, Committee of Visitors
- Discussion of Environment and Security Joint Activities with the NSF Advisory Committee for Environmental Research and Education
- Preliminary overview of Subcommittee on International Collaboration report
- Meeting with NSF leadership
Dated: December 19, 2017.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2017-27588 Filed 12-21-17; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P