In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces the following meeting:
Name and Committee Code: Committee on Equal Opportunities in Science and Engineering (CEOSE) Advisory Committee Meeting (#1173)
Date and Time: February 1, 2018; 1:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m. February 2, 2018; 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Place: National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22314. To help facilitate your entry into the building, please contact Una Alford (firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-292-7111) on or prior to January 29, 2018.
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Dr. Bernice Anderson, Senior Advisor and CEOSE Executive Secretary, Office of Integrative Activities (OIA), National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue Alexandria, VA 22314. Contact Information: email@example.com.
Minutes: Meeting minutes and other information may be obtained from the CEOSE Executive Secretary at the above address or the website at http://www.nsf.gov/od/oia/activities/ceose/index.jsp.
Purpose of Meeting: To study data, programs, policies, and other information pertinent to the National Science Foundation and to provide advice and recommendations concerning broadening participation in science and engineering.
- Opening Statement and Chair Report by the CEOSE Chair
- NSF Executive Liaison Report
- Discussion: 2015-2016 Biennial Report—Recommendation and Dissemination
- Presentation: Pursing Meaningful Actions in Support of Broadening Participation in Computing
- Presentation: NSF Big Idea: Harnessing Data for 21st Century Science and Engineering
- Reports and Updates from the CEOSE Liaisons and the Federal Liaisons
- Panel: Inclusion of Diverse Community Voices
- Meeting with NSF Director and Chief Operating Officer
- Discussion: 2017-2018 CEOSE Biennial Report to Congress
Dated: January 2, 2018.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2018-00093 Filed 1-5-18; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P