In accordance with the Federal Advisory Committee Act (Pub. L. 92-463, as amended), the National Science Foundation (NSF) announces the following meeting:
Name and Committee Code: Advisory Committee for Geosciences (1755).
Date and Time: April 25, 2018; 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. EDT, April 26, 2018; 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. EDT.
Place: National Science Foundation, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22314 (Virtual).
Type of Meeting: Open.
Contact Person: Melissa Lane, National Science Foundation, Room C 8000, 2415 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, Virginia 22314; Telephone: 703-292-8500.
Minutes: May be obtained from the contact person listed above.
Purpose of Meeting: To provide advice, recommendations, and oversight on support for geoscience research and education including atmospheric, geo-space, earth, ocean and polar sciences.
Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- Directorate and NSF activities and plans
- Committee Discussion on Public Comments Received on Dynamic Earth Report Update
- Meeting with the NSF Director and COO
Thursday, April 26, 2018
- Division Meetings
- Summary of and Actions from Spring Meeting of AC OPP
- Committee Discussion on Outline for Dynamic Earth Update
- Action Items/Planning for Spring 2018 Meeting
Updates to the agenda and a link for accessing this virtual meeting will be posted on the AC GEO website at: www.nsf.gov/geo/advisory.jsp.
Dated: March 14, 2018.
Committee Management Officer.
[FR Doc. 2018-05487 Filed 3-16-18; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7555-01-P