Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), DOT.
Notice of Limitation on Claims for Judicial Review of Actions by the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans), pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327, U.S. Coast Guard, and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers.
The FHWA, on behalf of Caltrans, is issuing this notice to announce actions taken by Caltrans that are final. The actions relate to a proposed highway project, the State Route 1 (SR 1) Lagunitas Creek Bridge Project from post miles 28.4 to 28.6 on SR 1 in the County of Marin, State of California. Those actions grant licenses, permits, and approvals for the project.
By this notice, the FHWA, on behalf of Caltrans, is advising the public of final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). A claim seeking judicial review of the Federal agency actions on the highway project will be barred unless the claim is filed on or before December 17, 2018. If the Federal law that authorizes judicial review of a Start Printed Page 34282claim provides a time period of less than 150 days for filing such claim, then that shorter time period applies.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
For Caltrans: Eric DeNardo, Environmental Branch Chief, 111 Grand Avenue MS 8B, Oakland, CA 94612, 510-286-5645 (Voice), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Effective July 1, 2007, the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) assigned, and the California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) assumed, environmental responsibilities for this project pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327. Notice is hereby given that Caltrans has taken final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1) by issuing licenses, permits, and approvals for the following highway project in the State of California: The State Route 1 (SR 1) Lagunitas Creek Bridge Project would replace the bridge over Lagunitas Creek on SR 1 in Marin County to provide a safe, seismically stable crossing of Lagunitas Creek on SR 1. The project area is in Marin County, California near the unincorporated town of Point Reyes Station. The actions by the Federal agencies, and the laws under which such actions were taken, are described in the Environmental Assessment (EA) and Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) for the project, approved on June 29th, 2018. The EA, FONSI, and other project records are available by contacting Caltrans at the address provided above. The Caltrans EA and FONSI can be viewed and downloaded from the project website at http://www.dot.ca.gov/d4/lagunitascreekbridge/.
This notice applies to all Federal agency decisions as of the issuance date of this notice and all laws under which such actions were taken, including but not limited to:
1. National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA)
2. Fixing America's Surface Transportation Act (Fast Act)
3. Clean Air Act
4. Federal-Aid Highway Act
5. Clean Water Act
6. Historic Sites Act
7. Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act
8. Archeological Resources Protection Act
9. Archeological and Historic Preservation Act
10. Antiquities Act
11. Endangered Species Act
12. Migratory Bird Treaty Act
13. Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act
14. Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act
15. Section 4(f) of the Department of Transportation Act
16. Civil Rights Act, Title VI
17. Farmland Protection Policy Act
18. Uniform Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition Policies Act
19. Rehabilitation Act
20. Americans with Disabilities Act
21. Comprehensive Environmental Response, Compensation, and Liability Act (CERCLA)
22. Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA)
23. Safe Drinking Water Act
24. Occupational Safety and Health Act
25. Atomic Energy Act
26. Toxic Substances Control Act
27. Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act
28. E.O. 11990 Protection of Wetlands; E.O. 11988 Floodplain Management
29. E.O. 12898, Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low Income Populations
30. E.O. 12088, Federal Compliance with Pollution Control Standards
(Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Program Number 20.205, Highway Planning and Construction. The regulations implementing Executive Order 12372 regarding intergovernmental consultation on Federal programs and activities apply to this program.)
End Supplemental Information
Director, Planning and Environment, Federal Highway Administration, Sacramento, California.
[FR Doc. 2018-15417 Filed 7-18-18; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-RY-P