Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), Department of Transportation (DOT).
Notice of Limitation on Claims for Judicial Review of Actions by FHWA and Other Federal Agencies.
This notice announces actions taken by FHWA and other Federal agencies that are final. The actions relate to the Environmental Assessment (EA) and Finding of No Significant Impact (FONSI) for the State Route (SR) 303 Loop (L), SR 30 to Interstate 10 (I-10) project in Goodyear, AZ. The actions grant licenses, permits, and approvals for the project.
By this notice, FHWA is advising the public of final agency actions subject to 23 U.S.C. 139(l)(1). A claim seeking judicial review of the Federal agency actions on the highway project will be barred unless the claim is filed on or before May 20, 2019. If the Federal law that authorizes judicial review of a claim provides a time period of less than 150 days for filing such claim, then that shorter time period still applies.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Mr. Alan Hansen, Team Leader Planning, Environment, Air Quality, Realty, and Civil Rights Team, Federal Highway Administration, 4000 N Central Avenue, Suite 1500, Phoenix, Arizona 85012-3500; telephone: (602) 379-3646, fax: (602)382-8998, email: Alan.Hansen@dot.gov. The FHWA Arizona Division Office's normal business hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time).
You may also contact: Ms. Rebecca Yedlin, Environmental Coordinator, Federal Highway Administration, 4000 N Central Ave., Suite 1500, Phoenix, Arizona 85012-3500; telephone: (602) 379-3646, fax: (602) 382-8998, email: Rebecca.Yedlin@dot.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Notice is hereby given that FHWA and other Federal agencies have taken final agency actions by issuing licenses, permits, and approvals for the following project in the State of Arizona: SR 303L, SR 30 to I-10. The actions by the Federal agencies and the laws under which such actions were taken, are described in the Draft EA approved on June 12, 2018, Final EA approved on November 6, 2018, in the FHWA Finding of No Significant Impact issued on November 6, 2018, and in other documents in the FHWA administrative record. Project decision documents are also available online at: https://www.azdot.gov/planning/transportation-studies/loop-303-from-i-10-to-sr-30/documents. This notice applies to all Federal agency decisions as of the issuance date of this notice and all laws under which such actions were taken, including but not limited to:
1. General: National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) [42 U.S.C. 4321-4351]; Federal-Aid Highway Act [23 U.S.C. 109].
2. Air: Clean Air Act [42 U.S.C. 7401-7671(q)].
3. Land: Section 4(f) of the US Department of Transportation Act of 1966 [49 U.S.C. 303]; Landscaping and Scenic Enhancement (Wildflowers) [23 U.S.C. 319].
4. Wildlife: Endangered Species Act [16 U.S.C. 1531-1544 and Section 1536], Marine Mammal Protection Act [16 U.S.C. 1361], Fish and Wildlife Coordination Act [16 U.S.C. 661- 667(d)], Migratory Bird Treaty Act [16 U.S.C. 703-712].
5. Historic and Cultural Resources: Section 106 of the National Historic Preservation Act of 1966, as amended [16 U.S.C. 470(f) et seq.]; Archeological Resources Protection Act of 1977 [16 U.S.C. 470(aa)-11]; Archeological and Historic Preservation Act [16 U.S.C. 469-469(c)]; Native American Grave Protection and Repatriation Act (NAGPRA) [25 U.S.C. 3001-3013].
6. Social and Economic: Civil Rights Act of 1964 [42 U.S.C. 2000(d)-2000(d)(1)]; American Indian Religious Freedom Act [42 U.S.C. 1996]; Farmland Protection Policy Act (FPPA) [7 U.S.C. 4201-4209].
7. Wetlands and Water Resources: Land and Water Conservation Fund (LWCF) [16 U.S.C. 4601-4604]; Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA) [42 U.S.C. 300(f)-300(j)(6)]; Rivers and Harbors Act of 1899 [33 U.S.C. 401-406]; Wild and Scenic Rivers Act [16 U.S.C. 1271-1287]; Emergency Wetlands Resources Act [16 U.S.C. 3921, 3931]; Flood Disaster Protection Act [42 U.S.C. 4001-4128].
8. Water: Clean Water Act 33 U.S.C. 1251-1387.
9. Executive Orders: E.O. 11990 Protection of Wetlands; E.O. 11988 Floodplain Management; E.O. 12898, Start Printed Page 65786Federal Actions to Address Environmental Justice in Minority Populations and Low Income Populations; E.O. 11593 Protection and Enhancement of Cultural Resources; E.O. 13007 Indian Sacred Sites; E.O. 13287 Preserve America; E.O. 13175 Consultation and Coordination with Indian Tribal Governments; E.O. 11514 Protection and Enhancement of Environmental Quality; E.O. 13112 Invasive Species.
(Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance Program Number 20.205, Highway Planning and Construction.)
End Supplemental Information
Issued on: December 13, 2018.
Karla S. Petty,
Arizona Division Administrator, Phoenix, Arizona.
[FR Doc. 2018-27697 Filed 12-20-18; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4910-22-P