Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of submission to the Office of Management and Budget; request for comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review. The information collection is entitled, “Environmental Protection Regulations for Domestic Licensing and Related Regulatory Functions.”
Submit comments by July 8, 2019. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but the Commission is able to ensure consideration only for comments received before this date.
Submit comments directly to the OMB reviewer at: OMB Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (3150-0090), Attn: Desk Officer for the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 725 17th Street NW, Washington, DC 20503; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
David Cullison, NRC Clearance Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@nrc.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
I. Obtaining Information and Submitting Comments
A. Obtaining Information
Please refer to Docket ID NRC-2018-0203 when contacting the NRC about the availability of information for this action. You may obtain publicly-available information related to this action by any of the following methods:
Federal Rulemaking Website: Go to http://www.regulations.gov and search for Docket ID NRC-2018-0203.
NRC's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS): You may obtain publicly-available documents online in the ADAMS Public Documents collection at http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/adams.html. To begin the search, select “ADAMS Public Documents” and then select “Begin Web-based ADAMS Search.” For problems with ADAMS, please contact the NRC's Public Document Room (PDR) reference staff at 1-800-397-4209, 301-415-4737, or by email to email@example.com. The supporting statement and burden spreadsheet are available in ADAMS under Accession Nos. ML19073A077 and ML19148A680.
NRC's PDR: You may examine and purchase copies of public documents at the NRC's PDR, Room O1-F21, One Start Printed Page 26450White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville, Maryland 20852.
NRC's Clearance Officer: A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by contacting the NRC's Clearance Officer, David Cullison, Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@NRC.GOV.
B. Submitting Comments
The NRC cautions you not to include identifying or contact information in comment submissions that you do not want to be publicly disclosed in your comment submission. All comment submissions are posted at http://www.regulations.gov and entered into ADAMS. Comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove identifying or contact information.
If you are requesting or aggregating comments from other persons for submission to the OMB, then you should inform those persons not to include identifying or contact information that they do not want to be publicly disclosed in their comment submission. Your request should state that comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove such information before making the comment submissions available to the public or entering the comment into ADAMS.
Under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the NRC recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to OMB for review entitled, “Environmental Protection Regulations for Domestic Licensing and Related Regulatory Functions.” The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number. The NRC a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on February 13, 2019, 84 FR 3830.
1. The title of the information collection: 10 CFR part 51, “Environmental Protection Regulations for Domestic Licensing and Related Regulatory Functions.”
2. OMB approval number: 3150-0021.
3. Type of submission: Extension.
4. The form number if applicable: Not applicable.
5. How often the collection is required or requested: Environmental Reports are required upon submittal of an application for a combined license, construction permit, operating license, operating license renewal, early site permit, design certification, decommissioning or license termination review, or manufacturing license, or upon submittal of a petition for rulemaking.
6. Who will be required or asked to respond: Licensees and applicants requesting approvals for actions proposed in accordance with the provisions of 10 CFR parts 30, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 39, 40, 50, 52, 54, 60, 61, 70, and 72.
7. The estimated number of annual responses: 17.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 16.7.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to comply with the information collection requirement or request: 30,462.
10. Abstract: The NRC's regulations at 10 CFR part 51 specify information to be provided in environmental reports by applicants and licensees so that the NRC can make determinations necessary to adhere to the policies, regulations, and public laws of the United States, which are interpreted and administered in accordance with the provisions set forth in the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969, as amended.
End Supplemental Information
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 3rd day of June 2019.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
David C. Cullison,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of the Chief Information Office.
[FR Doc. 2019-11848 Filed 6-5-19; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P