Susquehanna River Basin Commission.
This notice lists Grandfathering Registration for projects by the Susquehanna River Basin Commission during the period set forth in DATES.
February 1-29, 2020.
Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 4423 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110-1788.
Start Further Info
Start Printed Page 16178
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Jason E. Oyler, General Counsel and Secretary to the Commission, telephone: (717) 238-0423, ext. 1312; fax: (717) 238-2436; email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular mail inquiries may be sent to the above address.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
This notice lists GF Registration for projects, described below, pursuant to 18 CFR 806, Subpart E for the time period specified above: Grandfathering Registration Under 18 CFR part 806, subpart E:
1. Elmhurst Country Club, GF Certificate No. GF-202002083, Roaring Brook Township, Lackawanna County, Pa.; Wells 1 and 2; Issue Date: February 3, 2020.
2. Weaverland Valley Authority—Terre Hill Water System, GF Certificate No. GF-202002084, Terre Hill Borough and East Earl Township, Lancaster County, Pa.; Wells 1 and 3; Issue Date: February 3, 2020.
3. Williamsport Country Club Inc.—Williamsport Country Club, GF Certificate No. GF-202002085, Loyalsock Township, Lycoming County, Pa.; Wells 1 and 2, and consumptive use; Issue Date: February 18, 2020.
4. Town of Kirkwood—Public Water Supply System, GF Certificate No. GF-202002086, Town of Kirkwood, Broome County, N.Y.; Well 1; Issue Date: February 24, 2020.
5. Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission—Bellefonte State Fish Hatchery, GF Certificate No. GF-202002087, Benner Township, Centre County, Pa.; the Spring, and Wells 1 and 2; Issue Date: February 24, 2020.
6. Pennsylvania Fish & Boat Commission—Benner Spring State Fish Hatchery, GF Certificate No. GF-202002088, Benner Township, Centre County, Pa.; Benner Spring and Spring Creek; Issue Date: February 24, 2020.
7. Tunkhannock Borough Municipal Authority—Public Water Supply System, GF Certificate No. GF-202002089, Tunkhannock Borough, Wyoming County, Pa.; Well 1 (Hill Well 1) and Well 4 (Ravine); Issue Date: February 24, 2020.
(Authority: Pub. L. 91-575, 84 Stat. 1509 et seq., 18 CFR parts 806 and 808)
End Supplemental Information
Dated: March 16, 2020.
Jason E. Oyler,
General Counsel and Secretary to the Commission.
[FR Doc. 2020-05877 Filed 3-19-20; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7040-01-P