Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of pending NRC action to submit an information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and solicitation of public comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) invites public comment on our intention to request the OMB's approval for renewal of an existing information collection in order for the United States to fulfill its responsibilities as a participant in the U.S./International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Safeguards Agreement. The information collection is entitled, “Design Information Questionnaire—IAEA N-71 and Associated Forms N-72, N-73, N-74, N-75, N-76, N-77, N-91, N-92, N-93, N-94.”
Submit comments by May 19, 2020. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but the Commission is able to ensure consideration only for comments received on or before this date.
You may submit comments by any of the following methods:
Federal Rulemaking Website: Go to https://www.regulations.gov and search for Docket ID NRC-2020-0027. For technical questions, contact the individual listed in the FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT section of this document.
Mail comments to: David Cullison, Office of the Chief Information Officer, Mail Stop: T-6 A10M, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001.
For additional direction on obtaining information and submitting comments, see “Obtaining Information and Submitting Comments” in the SUPPLEMENTARY INFORMATION section of this document.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
David Cullison, Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@NRC.GOV.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
I. Obtaining Information and Submitting Comments
A. Obtaining Information
Please refer to Docket ID NRC-2020-0027 when contacting the NRC about the availability of information for this action. You may obtain publicly-available information related to this action by any of the following methods:
Federal Rulemaking Website: Go to https://www.regulations.gov and search for Docket ID NRC-2020-0027.
NRC's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS): You may obtain publicly-available documents online in the ADAMS Public Documents collection at https://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/adams.html. To begin the search, select “Begin Web-based ADAMS Search.” For problems with ADAMS, please contact Start Printed Page 16150the NRC's Public Document Room (PDR) reference staff at 1-800-397-4209, 301-415-4737, or by email to email@example.com. The supporting statement and title of documents Design Information Questionnaire—IAEA N-71 and Associated Forms N-72, N-73, N-74, N-75, N-76, N-77, N-91, N-92, N-93, N-94 are available in ADAMS under Accession Nos. ML20010F368; ML20010F313, ML20010F314, ML20010F315, ML20010F316, ML20010F317, ML20010F305, ML20010F307, ML20010F308, ML20010F309, ML20010F311, and ML20010F312.
NRC's PDR: You may examine and purchase copies of public documents at the NRC's PDR, Room O1-F21, One White Flint North, 11555 Rockville Pike, Rockville.
NRC's Clearance Officer: A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by contacting NRC's Clearance Officer, David Cullison, Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@NRC.GOV.
B. Submitting Comments
Please include Docket ID NRC-2020-0027 in the subject line of your comment submission, in order to ensure that the NRC is able to make your comment submission available to the public in this docket.
The NRC cautions you not to include identifying or contact information in comment submissions that you do not want to be publicly disclosed in your comment submission. The NRC will post all comment submissions at https://www.regulations.gov as well as enter the comment submissions into ADAMS, and the NRC does not routinely edit comment submissions to remove identifying or contact information.
If you are requesting or aggregating comments from other persons for submission to the NRC, then you should inform those persons not to include identifying or contact information that they do not want to be publicly disclosed in their comment submission. Your request should state that the NRC does not routinely edit comment submissions to remove such information before making the comment submissions available to the public or entering the comment into ADAMS.
In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the NRC is requesting public comment on its intention to request the OMB's approval for the information collection summarized below.
1. The title of the information collection: Design Information Questionnaire—IAEA N-71 and Associated Forms N-72, N-73, N-74, N-75, N-76, N-77, N-91, N-92, N-93, N-94.
2. OMB approval number: 3150-0056.
3. Type of submission: Extension.
4. The form number, if applicable: IAEA Form N-71 (and the appropriate associated IAEA Form) or Form N-91, to provide information concerning their installation for use by the IAEA.
5. How often the collection is required or requested: 1 time per year.
6. Who will be required or asked to respond: Licensees of facilities on the U.S. eligible list who have been notified in writing by the NRC to submit the form.
7. The estimated number of annual responses: 2.0.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 2.0.
9. The estimated number of hours needed annually to comply with the information collection requirement or request: 360 reporting hours.
10. Abstract: In order for the United States to fulfill its responsibilities as a participant in the U.S./International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Safeguards Agreement, the NRC must collect information from licensees about their installations and provide it to the IAEA. Licensees of facilities that appear on the U.S. eligible list and have been notified in writing by the NRC are required to complete and submit a Design Information Questionnaire, IAEA Form N-71 (and the appropriate associated IAEA Form) or Form N-91, to provide information concerning their installation for use by the IAEA.
III. Specific Requests for Comments
The NRC is seeking comments that address the following questions:
1. Is the proposed collection of information necessary for the NRC to properly perform its functions? Does the information have practical utility?
2. Is the estimate of the burden of the information collection accurate?
3. Is there a way to enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected?
4. How can the burden of the information collection on respondents be minimized, including the use of automated collection techniques or other forms of information technology?
Dated at Rockville, Maryland, this 17th day of March 2020.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
Subject: Information Collection: Submission for the Office of Management and Budget Review
Accession Number: ML200105350
To receive a copy of this document, indicate in the box: “C” = Copy without attachment/enclosure; “E” = Copy with attachment/enclosure; “N” = No copy.
End Supplemental Information
|OFFICIAL RECORD COPY|
[FR Doc. 2020-05904 Filed 3-19-20; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P