DATE AND TIME:
The Legal Services Corporation's Finance Committee will meet telephonically on June 16, 2020. The meeting will commence at 3:00 p.m., EDT, and will continue until the conclusion of the Committee's agenda.
Public notice of virtual remote meeting.
Legal Services Corporation (LSC) will be conducting the June 16, 2020 meeting remotely via ZOOM.
Public Observation: Unless otherwise noted herein, the Finance Committee meeting will be open to public observation. Members of the public who wish to participate remotely may do so by following the directions provided below.
Directions for Open Sessions:
- To join the Zoom meeting by computer please click this link.
- Meeting ID: 858 0230 4129
- Password: Justice74
- To join the Zoom meeting with one touch from your mobile phone, click here: +13126266799, 85802304129#,1#,646050#
- To join the Zoom meeting by phone, use this information:
Dial by your location
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
- Meeting ID: 858 0230 4129
- Password: 646050
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kBGA8MTJP.
- When connected to the call, please immediately “MUTE” your telephone.
Members of the public are asked to keep their telephones muted to eliminate background noises. To avoid disrupting the meeting, please refrain from placing the call on hold if doing so will trigger recorded music or other sound. From time to time, the Chair may solicit comments from the public.
STATUS OF MEETING:
MATTERS TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. Approval of agenda
2. Approval of minutes of the Committee's meeting of April 21, 2020
3. Public comment regarding LSC's fiscal year 2022 budget request
- Presentation by a representative of the American Bar Association's Standing Committee on Legal Aid and Indigent Defendants (SCLAID)
- Presentation by a representative of National Legal Aid and Defender Association (NLADA)
- Other Interested Parties
4. Public comment
5. Consider and act on other business
6. Consider and act on adjournment of meeting.
CONTACT PERSON FOR INFORMATION:
Karly Satkowiak, Special Counsel, at (202) 295-1633 and Katherine Ward, Executive Assistant to the General Counsel & Corporate Secretary, at (202) 295-1500. Questions may be sent by electronic mail to FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov.
Accessibility: LSC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the 1973 Rehabilitation Act. Upon request, meeting notices and materials will be made available in alternative formats to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Individuals needing other accommodations due to disability in Start Printed Page 35338order to attend the meeting in person or telephonically should contact Katherine Ward, at (202) 295-1500 or FR_NOTICE_QUESTIONS@lsc.gov, at least 2 business days in advance of the meeting. If a request is made without advance notice, LSC will make every effort to accommodate the request but cannot guarantee that all requests can be fulfilled.
Dated: June 6, 2020.
Executive Assistant to the Vice President for Legal Affairs and General Counsel.
[FR Doc. 2020-12587 Filed 6-5-20; 4:15 pm]
BILLING CODE 7050-01-P