Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
Notice of submission to the Office of Management and Budget; request for comment.
The U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) has recently submitted a renewal for an existing collection of information to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review. The information collection is entitled, NRC Form 629, “Authorization for Payment by Credit Card.”
Submit comments by August 17, 2020. Comments received after this date will be considered if it is practical to do so, but the Commission is able to ensure consideration only for comments received on or before this date.
Written comments and recommendations for the proposed information collection should be sent within 30 days of publication of this notice to www.reginfo.gov/public/do/PRAMain. Find this particular information collection by selecting “Currently under Review—Open for Public Comments” or by using the search function.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
David Cullison, NRC Clearance Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: Start Printed Page 43268301-415-2084; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@nrc.gov.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
I. Obtaining Information and Submitting Comments
A. Obtaining Information
Please refer to Docket ID NRC-2019-0149 when contacting the NRC about the availability of information for this action. You may obtain publicly-available information related to this action by any of the following methods:
Federal rulemaking Website: Go to https://www.regulations.gov/ and search for Docket ID NRC-2019-0149.
NRC's Agencywide Documents Access and Management System (ADAMS): You may obtain publicly-available documents online in the ADAMS Public Documents collection at https://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/adams.html. To begin the search, select “Begin Web-based ADAMS Search.” For problems with ADAMS, please contact the NRC's Public Document Room reference staff at 1-800-397-4209, 301-415-4737, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by accessing ADAMS Accession No. ML19295G760. The supporting statement is available in ADAMS under Accession No. ML20155K809.
NRC's Clearance Officer: A copy of the collection of information and related instructions may be obtained without charge by contacting the NRC's Clearance Officer, David Cullison, Office of the Chief Information Officer, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington, DC 20555-0001; telephone: 301-415-2084; email: INFOCOLLECTS.Resource@NRC.GOV.
B. Submitting Comments
The NRC cautions you not to include identifying or contact information in comment submissions that you do not want to be publicly disclosed in your comment submission. All comment submissions are posted at https://www.regulations.gov/ and entered into ADAMS. Comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove identifying or contact information.
If you are requesting or aggregating comments from other persons for submission to the OMB, then you should inform those persons not to include identifying or contact information that they do not want to be publicly disclosed in their comment submission. Your request should state that comment submissions are not routinely edited to remove such information before making the comment submissions available to the public or entering the comment into ADAMS.
Under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (44 U.S.C. Chapter 35), the NRC recently submitted a request for renewal of an existing collection of information to OMB for review entitled, NRC Form 629, “Authorization for Payment by Credit Card.”
The NRC hereby informs potential respondents that an agency may not conduct or sponsor, and that a person is not required to respond to, a collection of information unless it displays a currently valid OMB control number.
The NRC published a Federal Register notice with a 60-day comment period on this information collection on March 20, 2020, 85 FR 16148.
1. The title of the information collection: “Authorization for Payment by Credit Card.”
2. OMB approval number: 3150-0190.
3. Type of submission: Extension.
4. The form number if applicable: NRC Form 629.
5. How often the collection is required or requested: As needed.
6. Who will be required or asked to respond: NRC licensees.
7. The estimated number of annual responses: 400.
8. The estimated number of annual respondents: 400.
9. An estimate of the total number of hours needed annually to comply with the information collection requirement or request: 10 minutes.
10. Abstract: The Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) bills licensees, applicants, and individuals for the payment of civil penalties, full cost licensing fees, inspection fees, and other fees. The four methods used to pay bills owed to the NRC are: (1) Payment by Automated Clearinghouse Network (ACH); (2) Payment by Credit Card; (3) Payment by Electronic Funds Transfer/FedWire; and (4) Payment by Check. NUREG/BR-0254, “Payment Methods” provides instructions on how to transfer monies owed to the NRC; no information is collected by the NRC in using this brochure. NRC Form 629, “Authorization for Payment by Credit Card” is an optional form used to authorize payment by credit card.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: July 10, 2020.
For the Nuclear Regulatory Commission.
David C. Cullison,
NRC Clearance Officer, Office of the Chief Information Officer.
[FR Doc. 2020-15302 Filed 7-15-20; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 7590-01-P