Department of Defense (DOD), General Services Administration (GSA), and National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
Under the provisions of the Paperwork Reduction Act, the Regulatory Secretariat Division has submitted to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) a request to review and approve a revision and renewal of a previously approved information collection requirement regarding architect-engineer qualifications (Standard Form (SF) 330).
Submit comments on or before January 28, 2021.
Written comments and recommendations for this information collection should be sent within 30 days of publication of this notice to www.reginfo.gov/public/do/PRAMain. Find this particular information collection by selecting “Currently under Review—Open for Public Comments” or by using the search function.
Additionally, submit a copy to GSA through http://www.regulations.gov and follow the instructions on the site. This website provides the ability to type short comments directly into the comment field or attach a file for lengthier comments.
Instructions: All items submitted must cite OMB Control No. 9000-0157, Architect-Engineer Qualifications (SF-330). Comments received generally will be posted without change to http://www.regulations.gov, including any personal and/or business confidential information provided. To confirm receipt of your comment(s), please check www.regulations.gov, approximately two-to-three days after Start Printed Page 85641submission to verify posting. If there are difficulties submitting comments, contact the GSA Regulatory Secretariat Division at 202-501-4755 or GSARegSec@gsa.gov.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Zenaida Delgado, Procurement Analyst, at telephone 202-969-7207, or email@example.com.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
A. OMB Control Number, Title, and Any Associated Form(s)
9000-0157, Architect-Engineer Qualifications (SF-330).
B. Need and Uses
This clearance covers the information that offerors must submit to comply with the following Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) requirement:
Standard Form (SF) 330, Architect-Engineer Qualifications
As specified in FAR 36.702(b), an architect-engineer firm must provide information about its qualifications for a specific contract when the contract amount is expected to exceed the simplified acquisition threshold. Part I of the SF 330 may be used when the contract amount is expected to be at or below the simplified acquisition threshold, if the contracting officer determines that its use is appropriate. Part II of the SF 330 is used to obtain information from an architect-engineer firm about its general professional qualifications.
The SF 330 accomplishes the following:
- Expands essential information about qualifications and experience data including:
- An organizational chart of all participating firms and key personnel.
- For all key personnel, a description of their experience in 5 relevant projects.
- A description of each example project performed by the project team (or some elements of the project team) and its relevance to the agency's proposed contract.
- A matrix of key personnel who participated in the example projects. This matrix graphically illustrates the degree to which the proposed key personnel have worked together before on similar projects.
- Reflects current architect-engineer disciplines, experience types and technology.
- Permits limited submission length thereby reducing costs for both the architect-engineer industry and the Government. Lengthy submissions do not necessarily lead to a better decision on the best-qualified firm. The proposed SF 330 indicates that agencies may limit the length of firm's submissions, either certain sections or the entire package. The Government's right to impose such limitations was established in case law (Coffman Specialties, Inc., B-284546. N-284546/2, 2000 U.S.Comp.Gen.LEXIS 58, May 10, 2000).
The contracting officer uses the information provided on the SF 330 to evaluate firms to select an architect-engineer firm for a contract.
C. Annual Burden
Total Annual Responses: 1,644.
Total Burden Hours: 47,676.
D. Public Comment
A 60-day notice was published in the Federal Register at 85 FR 66983, on October 21, 2020. No comments were received.
Obtaining Copies: Requesters may obtain a copy of the information collection documents from the GSA Regulatory Secretariat Division, by calling 202-501-4755 or emailing GSARegSec@gsa.gov. Please cite OMB Control No. 9000-0157, Architect-Engineer Qualifications (SF-330).
End Supplemental Information
William F. Clark,
Director, Office of Government-wide Acquisition Policy, Office of Acquisition Policy, Office of Government-wide Policy.
[FR Doc. 2020-28720 Filed 12-28-20; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 6820-EP-P