Civil Division, Department of Justice.
The Department of Justice (DOJ), Civil Division, will be submitting the following information collection request to the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) for review and approval in accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995.
Comments are encouraged and will be accepted for 60 days until April 27, 2021.
Start Further Info
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:
Written comments concerning this information collection should be sent to the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Office of Management and Budget, Attn: DOJ Desk Officer. The best way to ensure your comments are received is to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 202-395-5806. All comments should reference the 8 digit OMB number for the collection or the title of the Start Printed Page 11794collection. If you have questions concerning the collection, please contact the Radiation Exposure Compensation Program, Attn: Jason C. Bougere, U.S. Department of Justice, P.O. Box 146, Ben Franklin Station, Washington, DC 20044-0146.
End Further Info
Start Supplemental Information
Written comments and suggestions from the public and affected agencies concerning the proposed collection of information are encouraged. Your comments should address one or more of the following four points:
—Evaluate whether the proposed collection of information is necessary for the proper performance of the functions of the agency, including whether the information will have practical utility;
—Evaluate the accuracy of the agencies estimate of the burden of the proposed collection of information, including the validity of the methodology and assumptions used;
—Enhance the quality, utility, and clarity of the information to be collected; and
—Minimize the burden of the collection of information on those who are to respond, including through the use of appropriate automated, electronic, mechanical, or other technological collection techniques or other forms of information technology, e.g., permitting electronic submission of responses.
Overview of This Information Collection
1. Type of Information Collection: Extension of a currently approved collection.
2. The Title of the Form/Collection: Claims Under the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act.
3. The agency form number, if any, and the applicable component of the Department sponsoring the collection: Form Number: N/A. DOJ Component: Civil Division.
4. Affected public who will be asked or required to respond, as well as a brief abstract: Primary: Individuals or households. Abstract: Information is collected to determine whether an individual is entitled to compensation under the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act.
5. An estimate of the total number of respondents and the amount of time estimated for an average respondent to respond: It is estimated that there will be 2,000 respondents annually, and each respondent will require 2.5 hours to complete the information collection.
6. An estimate of the total public burden (in hours) associated with the collection: An estimate of the total public burden (in hours) associated with the collection: There are an estimated 5,000 total annual burden hours associated with this collection.
If additional information is required contact: Jerri Murray, Department Clearance Officer, United States Department of Justice, Justice Management Division, Policy and Planning Staff, Two Constitution Square, 145 N Street NE, Room 3E.405B, Washington, DC 20530.
End Supplemental Information
Dated: February 23, 2021.
Department Clearance Officer, PRA, U.S. Department of Justice.
[FR Doc. 2021-04004 Filed 2-25-21; 8:45 am]
BILLING CODE 4410-12-P