Skip to Content

We invite you to try out our new beta eCFR site at https://ecfr.federalregister.gov. We’ve made big changes to make the eCFR easier to use. Be sure to leave feedback using the 'Feedback' button on the bottom right of each page!

Notice

Notice of Intent To Rule on Request for Disposal of 5.1 Acres of Land at Dillant-Hopkins Airport, Swanzey, NH

This document has a comment period that ends in 2 days. (06/14/2021) Submit a formal comment

Thank you for taking the time to create a comment. Your input is important.

Once you have filled in the required fields below you can preview and/or submit your comment to the Transportation Department for review. All comments are considered public and will be posted online once the Transportation Department has reviewed them.

You can view alternative ways to comment or you may also comment via Regulations.gov at, https://www.regulations.gov/commenton/FAA-2013-0259-3117.

  1. Note: You can attach your comment as a file and/or attach supporting documents to your comment. Attachment Requirements.


  2. this will NOT be posted on regulations.gov


  3. An Individual

    An Organization

    Anonymous




  1. Preview Comment
Please review the Regulations.gov privacy notice and user notice .
Document Details

Information about this document as published in the Federal Register.

Document Statistics
Document page views are updated periodically throughout the day and are cumulative counts for this document. Counts are subject to sampling, reprocessing and revision (up or down) throughout the day.
Published Document

This document has been published in the Federal Register. Use the PDF linked in the document sidebar for the official electronic format.

Start Preamble

AGENCY:

Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), DOT.

ACTION:

Request for public comments.

SUMMARY:

Notice is being given that the FAA is considering a request from the City of Keene, NH to dispose of 5.1 acres of land Dillant-Hopkins Airport, Swanzey, NH. The notice is required under the 2018 FAA Reauthorization Act, Airport Improvement Program. The land is not required for aeronautical use. Given its location, the disposal of land will not affect existing or future aviation development at the airport. An avigation easement will be placed on the property to ensure conformance with airport airspace requirements. The regulations require that 90% of the proceeds be reinvested in federal grant program. The remaining 10% will be placed in the airport's operating and maintenance fund.

DATES:

Comments must be received on or before June 14, 2021.

Start Printed Page 26600

ADDRESSES:

You may send comments using any of the following methods:

  • Federal eRulemaking Portal: Go to http://www.regulations.gov, and follow the instructions on providing comments.
  • Fax: 202-493-2251.
  • Mail: U.S. Department of Transportation, Docket Operations, M-30, West Building Ground Floor, Room W 12-140, 1200 New Jersey Avenue SE, Washington, DC 20590.
  • Hand Delivery: Deliver to mail address above between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, except Federal holidays.

Interested persons may inspect the request and supporting documents by contacting the FAA at the address listed under FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT.

Start Further Info

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT:

Mr. Jorge E. Panteli, Compliance and Land Use Specialist, Federal Aviation Administration New England Region Airports Division, 1200 District Avenue, Burlington, Massachusetts 01803. Telephone: 781-238-7618.

Start Signature

Issued in Burlington, Massachusetts, on May 6, 2021.

Julie Seltsam-Wilps,

Deputy Director.

End Signature End Further Info End Preamble

[FR Doc. 2021-09994 Filed 5-13-21; 8:45 am]

BILLING CODE P